Sesame Thousand Layer Cake
Suddenly one day, my husband wanted to eat a thousand layers of cake. In order to satisfy his wishes, I searched for information on the Internet. Finally, I succeeded in self-control and shared it with everyone! Ha
Food Material List
- 1 flour Two hundred
- 2 water Appropriate amount
- 1 Stir the flour in water.
- 2 Rub into a ball and cover with a fresh-keeping film to wake up for 30 minutes.
- 3 Wash the scallions and cut them into scallions to dry.
- 4 Stir-fry sesame in a pan until fragrant.
- 5 Divide into two
- 6 Roll the face into round sheets with a rolling rod
- 7 Spread oil, salt, scallions and sesame. If you want to taste better, you can add five spices of powder yourself.
- 8 After laying the ingredients, roll the noodles slowly from one side.
- 9 Roll it up and roll it back from one end to the other. Roll it into this shape. I wont say anything like that.
- 10 Its still a matter of craftsmanship to roll it into a circle with a rolling rod. It feels like a bit of skin and flesh.
- 11 Heat oil in a non-stick pan and put in the prepared bread.
- 12 Turn them over and stick some oil on them until they are golden brown and scoop them up.
- 13 Great success has been achieved.
- 14 Cut as you like!
- 15 Well, thats good.
- 16 There are many layers, very fragrant oh!
N95 masks healthcare tips
Is there anything else I should know about custom face masks? N95 Suppliers wholesale N95 mask for sales supplier it is critical to inspect your face masks on a regular basis for any damage or wear and tear. Face Mask N95 face mask quotes check the FDA website to see if the manufacturer is on their list of approved suppliers. The biggest difference between a regular face mask and an N95 is that you get 3-5 times more protection with an N95.This means fewer germs will be able to get into your body when you're wearing one. And also bear in mind that one dimension does not fit all. You're missing out on one of the hottest industries of 2022!
Healthcare food category
Burst, Refreshing, Baking, Cook, Fresh, Seafood, Light, Sweet, Northeast Cuisine 1, Romantic