Boiling is a cooking method in which ingredients are added to condiments and soup juice and heated over a small fire for a long time until they are ripe. In addition, the main entrance is more mellow and full-bodied.
Food Material List
- 1 North tofu 300g
- 2 Red shrimp 120g
- 3 Sacha sauce 3 scoops
- 1 Rinse and slice North Tofu
- 2 Shell the shrimp, open the back and remove the shrimp thread
- 3 Hot oil in the pan, garlic chopped and fragrant
- 4 Take 3 spoonfuls of sauce
- 5 Stir-fry over medium heat in a pan
- 6 Add 250 ml of water, 1 teaspoon of raw water and a little salt.
- 7 Pour in tofu cubes and simmer over low heat for about 20 minutes.
- 8 Add red shrimp and simmer for 5 minutes.