Shrimp stewed with white stubble
Published Nov 9, 2020 at 10:52am ET
The shrimp on the tip of the tongue is white, and the shrimp seeds are shrimp seeds. I cant find the shrimp seeds here, so I use shrimp rice instead. Although shrimp rice is used, the taste of shrimp is obvious. The whole dish is more delicious than the shrimp rice.
Food Material List
- 1 Water bamboo 4
- 2 Small shrimp 30g
- 3 Garlic 1 valves
- 4 Shallot 1 roots
- 1 Prepare the required materials.
- 2 Remove the old skin from the surface of Zizania latifolia and wash it. Then cut it with hob, wash the shrimp and rice, slice garlic and onion.
- 3 Heat the pan with a little oil.
- 4 Add garlic slices and scallions and stir-fry until fragrant.
- 5 Pour in the bamboo shoot and stir-fry for a moment.
- 6 Add soy sauce and a little salt.
- 7 Add a little sugar and stir well.
- 8 Add shrimp and stir-fry.
- 9 Then add the broth.
- 10 Cover and stew.
- 11 Bake until the stubble tastes good and the soup is concentrated.
N95 masks healthcare tips
Respirators are made for very specific situations, and not every mask will work for everyone. With Valve N95 masks with valves here's some information on what a N95 mask looks like so that the next time there's an air pollution emergency, you can make sure you're prepared. 3M 1860 N95 Mask NIOSH Surgical N95 Respirator 1860 mask vs N95 when To Use a Respirator. If you're wearing eyeglasses, take them off and put them in a pocket before putting on the mask to prevent the glasses from fogging up in the event of tear gas exposure. After a crash or all-natural calamity. Are there better alternatives to the N95 masks besides the reusable ones?
Healthcare food category
Refreshing, Aquatic product, Steam, Infant diet