Simple Cheese Cake greenish
Published Aug 30, 2023 at 22:34pm ET
This is the third time that I contacted. Cheese cake is not as simple as I thought. The previous times it was always solid, not soft or even thin, but after three exercises, it finally succeeded.
Food Material List
- 1 Cream cheese Appropriate amount
- 2 cream 3 scoops
- 3 milk 25g
- 4 butter 15g
- 5 White granulated sugar (sugar powder) 3 tablespoons
- 6 Egg 2
- 7 Gluten flour 3 tablespoons
- 8 corn starch 3 tablespoons
- 1 Cream cheese, butter, milk and butter in a bowl and melt in water. Use rubber to hang and roll and stir until paste is formed.
- 2 Pour the separated yolk into the cheese paste in turn, then cool it in the refrigerator for 10 minutes. The cheese paste will be thicker after taking out.
- 3 Then the sifted starch and gluten flour are fused and sifted into the cheese paste and stirred. (At this point, we can see that the cheese paste before is not actually granular, plus the flour just poured, even if stirred for a long time, it is difficult to achieve granular state.)
- 4 So we take a small flour sieve, pour the flour paste into it, and use a scraper to sift it into a non-granular state (I use a filter in a regular tea set).
- 5 At this time, we will spread grease paper on the bottom of the cake mould and butter on the periphery. In case of contamination. Set aside for use. Then we can preheat the oven for five minutes.
- 6 The next step is to whisk the eggs. Choose fresh eggs as much as possible so that they are easy to kill. Dispense with three times of sugar.
- 7 Then we take a third of the egg white and pour it into the batter, stirring it left and right. Dont stir it by whirling the eggs. This will make the batter tendons easily and it wont start. Finally, pour the remaining egg white into the batter and stir. Then pour it into the mould before baking. Give the mould a few gentle vibrations to get the bubbles out of it
- 8 After the oven is preheated, we put a basin of water under the oven, then put a baking tray on the top of the basin and bake the mould on the baking tray. I made 4 inches, so it took only 30 minutes to cook, 6 inches would take about an hour.
N95 masks healthcare tips
Let's evaluate these 2 groups in more information. Benehal MS8225-B Black N95 Mask NIOSH NIOSH approved black N95 masks both masks have advantages and disadvantages, and if you don't buy the correct one, you may get severe breathing issues. Free N95 masks how to get N95 mask free respirators and breathing masks are protective equipment meant to shield the lungs from airborne pathogens and hazardous particles in the environment. Including your level of activity and proximity to pollution. Which may enhance your danger of lung cancer cells as well as various other severe breathing disorders. Doctors and dentists wear facemasks.
Healthcare food category
Oven recipes, Snack, Meat 1, Cake