Simple Egg Pack Rice
Published Jul 14, 2022 at 23:13pm ET
Food Material List
- 1 Ham slices a slice
- 2 Corn grain Appropriate amount
- 3 Sausage 2 roots
- 4 onion Appropriate amount
- 5 green pepper One
- 6 tomato One
- 7 Egg 3
- 8 Salt and Raw Powder Appropriate amount
- 1 Sausage slices, other diced, corn braised, a little cooking oil under the pot, hot oil, tomatoes in addition to all pour into fried, salt, pour soy sauce, stir-fry after smelling the fragrance of rice, the rice is evenly stir-fried, then add some soy sauce and water to stir-fry.
- 2 It is golden and then comes out of the pot and pours into the dish. Before that, beat the eggs well, mix the raw powder with water and pour them into the egg liquid, then mix them evenly. Then put a thin layer of oil on the pot. After the pot is hot, pour the egg liquid into the small fire. Wait until the egg skin is fixed, turn over carefully before frying. Then fill the rice to one half of the egg skin, and then fill the other. Half covered, out of the pot
- 3 Sprinkle tomato sauce on the eggshell again. Set it up! A fragrant, non-greasy, super delicious egg-packed rice is presented to you!
N95 masks healthcare tips
Exactly just what they appear like. 3M 1870+ Aura N95 Mask NIOSH Surgical 1870 N95 although dust-filtering masks cost a little more than disposable masks. DOBU DOBU mask N95 mold spores are microscopic, so it's not surprising that we cannot see them with the naked eye. Tell them to take deep breaths in and out. If you put on get in touches with, wearing them under your N95 mask is also possible. Despite their good intentions and the CDC's recommendations.
Healthcare food category
Poultry, Burst, Refreshing, Baking, Cook, Fresh, Seafood, Sushi, Children's recipes