Simple five steps to make a delicious complimentary meal
Published Nov 28, 2021 at 11:54am ET
Food Material List
- 1 Sausage 2-3 roots
- 2 Brassica napus (broccoli) Appropriate amount
- 3 Soy sauce 4 scoops
- 4 Oyster sauce 2 scoops
- 5 Sesame oil 1 scoops
- 6 sugar 1 scoops
- 7 rice 2 small bowls
- 1 Oil the bottom of the pan, rice: water = 1:1.5, soak for about an hour;
- 2 Bring to a boil over high heat, then turn to low heat and continue to cook until half cooked.
- 3 Add the cut sausage and eggs, cover and cook for about 5 minutes.
- 4 Put 4 spoonfuls of raw extract + 2 spoonfuls of oyster oil + 1 spoonfuls of essential oil + 1 spoonfuls of sugar + 2 spoonfuls of cold boiling water and season.
- 5 Turn off the fire and continue to cover and bake for 15-20 minutes. Put the vegetables on top and sprinkle with the sauce.
N95 masks healthcare tips
You don't want your child to have trouble putting on their mask. Duckbill duckbill 3230 N95 NIOSH approved respirators dust mask N95? Top Rated Products best buy N95 mask these N95 masks have been approved by NIOSH to keep particulates from getting into your lungs in a wide range of situations. A basic dust mask can do the trick if you are going to be mowing the lawn. Metal isn't allowed in certain situations. A recent Reddit user asked the question, When will N95 masks be available to the public?
Healthcare food category
Featured delicacies, Salty sweet, Afternoon refreshments