I thought about making sushi for a long time, but the material is hard to buy. Then I saw the sushi set on the Internet unexpectedly. Im really happy. This is the first time to make sushi. Friends and family say its good.
Food Material List
- 1 Seaweed 3 sheets
- 2 Steamed Rice 1:1
- 1 Cook the rice in 1:1 ratio, cool it a little, pour some sushi vinegar into it and stir it (half of the rice is glutinous rice).
- 2 Get the materials ready and slice them. Cucumber and carrot cooked in boiling water
- 3 Place the rice flat on the seaweed, not too thick. Leave it 2 cm away. Put the ingredients in it and sprinkle it with salad dressing or tomato sauce. Spread fresh-keeping bags on the bamboo curtain to avoid sticking to the bamboo curtain.
- 4 Dangdang --- Dangdang --- Dangdang --- Dangdang --- Dangdang --- Dangdang --- Dangdang --- Dangdang --- Dangdang. It looks a little ugly when its rolled up. Theres another one that hasnt been rolled up yet.
- 5 This is a superfluous meal. I got this one. Hee-hee, its not bad.
- 6 If you have sushi, is it okay to sell it? Done.
Dont make sushi with seaweed when the rice is too hot, so seaweed rots easily. When cutting, we should pay attention to using the blade slowly, so that it is not easy to disperse
N95 masks healthcare tips
Place on upper lip and make sure it fits snugly. PHG PHG protective health gear N95 mask without the right preparation, it can be hard to avoid grinding metal, but these face masks will help you grind metal without worry. External Nose Clip N95 without nosepiece a division of the US Department of Health and Human Services. I can assure you that they are very much available and that there are multiple locations from which to buy them ( whether online or in person ) . In industries where workers are exposed to irritants such as ACIds, half-mask respirators are the ideal choice. Products manufactured from hardwoods are among the most hazardous since they have a higher propensity to contain a greater concentration of poisonous compounds and have smaller particles, which results in a finer dust.