Siren Crisp recipe
Published Aug 25, 2023 at 02:59am ET
Because the family is rich in walnuts, peanuts son does not like to eat! So I made this snack! I hope you can support me for the first time. Thank you!
Food Material List
- 1 Peanut meat Peanut and melon seeds 11, sesame and melon seeds 31
- 2 Walnut kernel
- 3 sesame
- 4 shelled melon-seeds
- 5 Sugar
- 6 lard
- 1 Stir-fry walnuts and peanuts over low heat! Peel!
- 2 Stir-fry melon seeds and sesame seeds separately.
- 3 Use a rolling pin to crush the peanut kernels and set aside!
- 4 Break the walnuts into pieces and set aside!
- 5 Add a little lard and sugar, stir-fry over low heat until it melts and bubbles!
- 6 Put the peanuts, walnuts, sesame seeds and melon seeds into the pot in turn, stir-fry and evenly out of the pot!
- 7 Place the pan flat on the panel, slice the rod thin and install the plate!
Healthcare food category
Snack, Children and adolescents diet, Children