This year marks the 70th anniversary of the victory of the Anti-Fascist War and the War of Resistance Against Japan. After the arduous war of resistance, the Chinese people have finally resisted Japans aggression and won a hard-won victory. During the eight-year arduous war of resistance, people also fantasized and yearned for victory from time to time. This expectation created a delicious dish, pot meat slices. Guoba meat slices originated from the “thunder on the flat ground” in Qianlongs reign. With thick soup poured on the crisp fried pot, they made a “zizi” sound. They were given the reputation of “bombing Tokyo” in the rear of the Anti-Japanese War. Chinese cuisine pays attention to color, fragrance and shape, and besides the color, fragrance and shape, this dish also has the effect of sound, which is an innovation in Chinese cuisine. The dishes that also pay attention to the sound effect include the sound oil eel paste in the Subang dishes.
Food Material List
- 1 Plum meat 100g
- 2 Crispy rice 125g
- 3 Fungus 25g
- 1 Cook in an electric rice cooker. The cooked rice is scooped out and spread on a flat-bottomed non-stick frying pan. The thickness of about 2 grains of rice should be uniform and compact. After boiling the pot over a large fire, turn to a light fire and bake until the grains are dry and the bottom is yellowish. It can also be baked in an electric oven.
- 2 Wash the lean pork and slice it into thin slices. Cut ginger and garlic into small squares, soak red pepper, scallion and white, cut horse ear knots, and wash agaric with water.
- 3 Cut the pot into small pieces by hand.
- 4 Marinate slices slightly with salt and starch
- 5 Stir fry the meat slices until white when the oil is 70% hot.
- 6 Stir-fry onion, ginger, garlic, pickled chilli and agaric evenly, add seasoning sauce (mixed with soy sauce, sugar, vinegar, water starch and fresh soup beforehand), stir-fry well and cook well.
- 7 Fried sliced meat soup
- 8 Wash the frying pan, heat the oil until 80% hot, then fry the crispy bread in the pan. Fill the crispy pan with a large bowl
- 9 Serve the previously fried sliced broth with the fried pot. When serving, pour the sliced broth into the pot bowl.
- 10 When the sliced broth is poured into the pot, the sound of explosion can be heard.
- 11 Finished product drawings
- 12 Finished product drawings
- 13 Finished product drawings