Snow Vegetable Shredded Bag
Published Jun 30, 2021 at 05:28am ET
Food Material List
- 1 pork tenderloin 800g
- 2 Yuquan Snow Vegetable 3 packs
- 3 Plain flour 1200g
- 4 yeast 14g
- 5 water 630ml
- 1 Cut all the tenderloin meat and put starch and wine, onion and ginger paste, knead well, fry in the pot, then put 3 packs of snow vegetable, fry well, add chicken soup or water, boil for a while, dry the soup, cool it (oil before frying more points)
- 2 Stir in cold water and yeast first! Its going to happen fast and well.
- 3 Dig a flour hole, slowly add water and knead the dough.
- 4 To knead to face light, hand light, pot light
- 5 Cover it with wet cloth. Its about half an hour. Flour can be more than twice as big.
- 6 The bottom of the dough should be like baked bread. The dough is soft and full of air.
- 7 Take out the dough, cut it into 4 pieces and twist it into strips. Each piece can cut almost seven small pieces of dough. Rub it and roll it flat with a rolling pin. Its better to squeeze the outside thinly and steamed without a mouthful of noodles.
- 8 The edges are folded up, set aside for 10 minutes before steaming, let the noodles ferment again (very important), steamed out of the big fat steamed buns!
- 9 Fire for 10 minutes!
- 10 Even the small steamed buns made before are stuffed in one mouthful! When I was a kid, so many stuffed buns cant be bought outside, or its too expensive! Make more at home, freeze it after its cold, wash the steamed buns in the water in the morning, microwave oven for a minute and a half, just like fresh steamed buns!
- 11 A steamed bun is half the size of an iPad mini! Twenty-seven, twenty-eight at a time! I dont want to do so much to halve the number of available materials.
N95 masks healthcare tips
There will always be one for you. Harley N95 mask Harley to begin, let me to dispel a widespread misunderstanding. KN95 masks are KN95 masks as effective as N95 it is critical to be informed about the air quality around you and to take actions to safeguard your safety. The National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health ( NIOSH ) is a government agency that promotes workplace safety by conducting research. If you're not familiar with these reusable masks, they're specifically designed to help protect people from breathing in small airborne particles like dust, mold spores, and bacteria ( not to be confused with N100 particulate respirators that provide greater protection against larger airborne particles ) . High-efficiency particle sky ( HEPA ) respirators or even damaging stress air-purifying respirators ( APRs ) .
Healthcare food category
Refreshing, Baking, Kindergarten recipes, Salt and pepper