Soup of Tremella fuciformis sweetest
Published Dec 15, 2021 at 22:33pm ET
My eldest baby is not in good health recently. Some of them cough with fire. If they want to eat something to clear their lungs and remove fire, they think of the tremella soup I made. Prepare the materials and start to make them. When the baby comes home from work, he can eat them. Tremella soup is the favorite of the big baby and the girl.
Food Material List
- 1 Tremella 3 flower
- 2 Longan 20 pieces
- 3 Lotus seed 20 pieces
- 4 Jujube 20 pieces
- 5 Chinese wolfberry 20 pieces
- 6 Crystal sugar Appropriate amount
- 7 Purified water Appropriate amount
- 1 First, the lotus seeds are washed and foamed for a little longer than one hour.
- 2 Clean the jujube and soak it in clear water.
- 3 Core removal and soaking of longan.
- 4 After the above materials are soaked, clean Tremella fuciformis, soften a little, remove the root, tear into small pieces with your hands, the smaller the better. Easy to boil.
- 5 When all the materials are ready, have a family photo.
- 6 Put all the ingredients in the pot together with water (I use pure still water, add more properly), and the electric cooker chooses the function of boiling porridge to finish.
- 7 Then add Chinese wolfberry and turn to porridge function to continue. When cooking porridge, pay attention to the consistency and cease fire according to preference.
- 8 After boiling, add some ice sugar according to your taste and you can eat it.
N95 masks healthcare tips
Here are detailed answers to these questions. NIOSH where to buy NIOSH N95 mask as well as why it's important to keep it clean in the first place. Kids N95 respirator for kids are they only produced in the US? Chemical vapors and other pollutants, like Roundup, pose health risks. You should additionally put on a mask if you're experiencing symptoms related to exposure to exterior pollutants. N95 non-ventilated masks - if you have access to other types of masks, you are encouraged to use them instead in order to conserve the supply of N95 masks for healthcare workers at the front lines.
Healthcare food category
Hong Kong Food, Classic Food, Gift giving