Soybean dregs steamed bread
Published Mar 26, 2023 at 23:17pm ET
- 1 Practice:
flour with a little salt and sugar mixed evenly.
- 2 Put in the leftover soybean dregs from beating soybean milk.
- 3 Milk is warmed slightly in the microwave oven, then put in yeast powder and melt.
- 4 Slowly pour the milk yeast mixture into the flour, stirring with chopsticks while inverted.
- 5 After kneading the flour into a soft, moderate dough, cover and ferment.
- 6 Fermentation to twice the size of the original can be done.
- 7 Pour proper amount of baking soda and a little hydration into the dough and knead it well.
- 8 Roll the dough into large slices.
- 9 Roll it up.
- 10 Cut the steamed bread with a scraper into medium-sized steamed bread blanks.
- 11 Cover with plastic film, steamed for 20 minutes, cook in cool water, turn to low heat for 15 - 20 minutes after boiling. This is according to the size of steamed bread.
- 12 After turning off the fire, steam for 3-4 minutes, uncover the pan and eat steamed bread.
N95 masks healthcare tips
Safety glasses with a shield. 3M 9205+ NIOSH N95 Mask Individual Pack flat fold 9205+ aura NIOSH approved N95 respirator some people who have been infected with the virus that causes COVID-19 may endure long-term repercussions from their illness. Face Mask face mask N95 antiviral quotes plus, our online design tool makes it easy to upload your logo and make a design that fits your brand. If you work in an industrial environment, you know how important it is to wear protective gear that will shield you from harmful particles and chemicals. To find masks/respirators, you'll want to head over to https://N95instock.com As professional PPE supply chain company, they cooperate with more than 10 N95 brands directly. Just how Perform Masks Function?
Healthcare food category
Refreshing, Baking, Kindergarten recipes, Sweet & Spicy