Spaghetti recipe charisma
Published Nov 30, 2020 at 20:03pm ET
Food Material List
- 1 Tomatoes 3
- 2 onion Half
- 3 garlic 8 pieces
- 4 butter 50g
- 1 Peel and dice tomatoes; dice onions and garlic, too.
- 2 Heat the pan with butter and melt.
- 3 Stir-fry the chopped onions and garlic until golden and soft.
- 4 Add diced tomatoes and stir well.
- 5 Meanwhile, its time to start cooking spaghetti: boiling in a pan with a little salt and cooking oil. I boiled for 15 minutes and then stuffy for a while. The cooking time can be adjusted according to personal preferences.
- 6 After the sauce boils, add a little water, then add seasonings: oregano leaves, basil, black pepper, sugar, and stew over medium heat.
- 7 When the sauce is thick, turn to high heat, add salt, add a little light cream to taste (no or no), and finish.
- 8 The oregano leaf and basil in the condiment can be bought in the bakery. When these two condiments are added, the taste of Western food will be instant. If not at home, at least some black pepper.
- 9 Cooked noodles are directly put into the pot and mixed with sauce. Place on a plate. Eat!
N95 masks healthcare tips
But you don't have the money right now? Here's how you can get free N95 masks in your home! 01 microns. Reusable reusable mask with N95 filter and it turns out that there's no easy answer that applies to all situations. Kids can kids wear N95 many people who wear glasses find it awkward to put on a mask. Let everything dry out. What Situations Require Respiratory Masks? Which ones should you skip?
Healthcare food category
Burst, Baking, Salty, Moon Cake