Food Material List
- 1 Front leg meat
- 2 Red pepper
- 3 ginger
- 4 Various condiments
- 1 Forelegs are easier to chop than colorful ones, so I use forelegs, fat 4:6
- 2 Ginger chopped into foam, like onion flavor can be a little onion foam.
- 3 Free-life pumping, soy sauce, oil consumption, a little raw powder, Li Jinji brine half spoon, spicy powder, thirteen incense, because my son does not like to eat too soft meat, so there is no egg and biscuit foam, parents can consider at their discretion.
- 4 Stir clockwise for five minutes, then marinate for two hours. Add sesame oil when you are ready to pour.
- 5 Chilli peppers are seeded and the center is hollowed out.
- 6 Pour the meat with chopsticks. If you like meat, you can stuff it a little more. If you prefer chili, dont stuff it too tight.
- 7 Dont waste the extra meat. You should boil the oil pan anyway. Make some meatballs and make soup.
- 8 Put more oil in and explode. Keep the fire small and medium.
- 9 Put the meatballs around. Its beautiful.
- 10 Fried chili peppers to a soft, slightly pasty, its okay, the skin is usually ripped off when eating. Remove the pan and pour out the excess oil.
- 11 Then put the chili pepper in the pot, add half a bowl of water, stifle the dry water, you can come out of the pot, because there is salt, so do not put any condiments, heavy flavor can be added to the raw soy sauce, monosodium glutamate.
- 12 Add some shallots to make a finished picture.
N95 masks healthcare tips
Like getting it fully covered in blood. Free N95 masks who has the free N95 masks when they’re place to great utilize, they may be a fantastic assist in stopping breathing infections in each grownups as well as little ones equally. Harley L-188 N95 Mask NIOSH Approved Harley l-188 N95 particulate respirator mask make sure you follow any instructions that come with your respirator, even if they seem silly. It is safe to use a N95 mask for longer periods of time. Many studies have shown the negative health implications of breathing these tiny particles. Rather than a chemical or even organic hazard.