Draw lessons from the practice of dry pot, delicate crayfish. Many people like crayfish, but at the same time it is not hygienic and entangled. Indeed, the insides of crayfish are a serious place to hide dirt. If you want to be delicious and healthy, you should choke your head and tail, discard its dregs, and enjoy both delicacy and health. Moreover, the essence of shrimp body, with refined five sesame oil, tastes really different.
Food Material List
- 1 Crayfish 1000g shrimp body about 400 g
- 2 Green Chinese onion 50g 2 trees
- 3 ginger One piece of 10G mahjong
- 4 garlic 20g6 valves
- 5 Dry pepper 50g cut into segments to fill a rice bowl
- 6 Pixian watercress 40g 2 spoons
- 7 Chicken essence 3g2 teaspoon
- 8 Pepper powder or oil 2g 2 teaspoon or 5ml 1 teaspoon
- 9 Cumin powder 2.4 G 2 teaspoon
- 10 Five fragrant oils (see formula below):
- 11 Chinese cinnamon 1 pieces
- 12 Fructus Amomi 1 (pat the skin)
- 13 Fennel 5G1 spoon
- 14 Fragrant leaf 10 tablets
- 15 Star anise 2
- 16 Kaempferi 2
- 17 Edible oil 100ml
- 1 Making spicy oil (1): Put all spices and cooking oil into the pot. Heat it over a low heat until the spices turn brown. Turn off the heat and soak for another 30 minutes. If convenient, it can be made more than half a day ahead of time. It can be heated and soaked several times by repeatedly switching on and off the fire, which is more delicious.
- 2 Five-spice oil production (2): the spices will be filtered out, oil retention.
- 3 Handling crayfish (1):
pinch the head of the shrimp with the forefinger and thumb of the right hand and press out the root of the pliers (anti-gripping measures). Hold the shrimp body with your left hand and twist it at an angle. Separate the shrimp body from the head. Do not throw away the head of shrimp. If the forceps are large, they can be removed and retained.
- 4 Processing crayfish (2): Hold the shrimp body with the left forefinger and thumb, pinch the middle piece of the tail with the right forefinger and thumb, and twist it and drag it back.
- 5 Processing crayfish (3): Pull out all the shrimp sausages and throw them away.
- 6 Processing crayfish (4): Put the body of the shrimp into a basin and add water, stir, turn over, grasp and rub, then change the water, repeat several times until the water is no longer turbid, and drain it for later use. Or brush shrimp bellies one by one.
- 7 Cut scallions, ginger, and garlic. Cut or cut into short segments. Pixian Bean Flap Cut Finely.
- 8 Small fire, five-spice oil into the pot, cold oil into the chili pepper, stir-fry for about 2 minutes, until the color of the chili pepper begins to darken.
- 9 Turn to medium heat and fry the shrimp in a pot for about 1 minute until the shrimp turns red and dries slightly. Drain the shrimp and pepper and leave the oil in the pan.
- 10 Turn to low heat and stir-fry the beans in the pan until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- 11 Turn to medium heat, add scallions, ginger and garlic, stir-fry for about 1 minute, until garlic slices are thoroughly cooked and translucent.
- 12 Stir-fry shrimps and chillies for 1 minute. Turn to low heat, add chicken essence, pepper or oil, cumin powder, stir-fry evenly, start the pan.
- 13 Loading plate.