Food Material List
- 1 clam
- 2 Pixian bean paste
- 3 Thick chilli sauce
- 4 Onion, ginger and garlic
- 5 Cooking wine
- 6 Sugar
- 7 Oyster sauce
- 8 Salt chicken essence
- 9 Capsicum oil
- 1 Keep in mind that it takes three hours to spit mud in brine when the clams are bought home.
- 2 Ingredients Prepare Scallion, Ginger, Garlic, White Sugar Pixian Bean Sauce, Spicy Sauce, Oyster Oil, Wine, Chicken, Essential Salt and Chicken Juice. Wash the worms repeatedly until there is no impurity in the water.
- 3 Stir-fry red oil with scallion, ginger and garlic (or dried chili pepper)
- 4 Stir-fry a drop of water with the clams. Dont stir-fry on time.
- 5 Wait for the clams to open less sugar oyster oil salt chicken concentrate wine stir-fry until the clams have opened, pour into the sauce, heat, thicken, pour some rattan pepper oil stir-fry a few times out of the pot (must grasp the hot weather individual clams do not open normally, do not wait for all the opening half can also be long time the clams will grow old)
- 6 finished product
- 7 In the third step, you can use the oil to extract the fragrance (pour the oil in the pot until the temperature rises, then stir-fry the pepper in the pot, and then the taste will come out. It will be easy to paste after a long time, so stir-fry the pepper in a small fire). You can save the last step of pouring the pepper oil by keeping the oil with the stir-frying material.
N95 masks healthcare tips
There are primarily two categories of masks: disposable. NIOSH N95 masks for sale NIOSH symptoms common to long-distance travelers. Duckbill gerson company duckbill 3230 N95 as well as provide guidance on how to select the most appropriate mask for your individual requirements and preferences. There are two primary types of masks: one that forms an airtight seal against the face and one that is loose around the nose but offers adequate coverage over the mouth and nose. Each year, thoUSAnds of people contract and spread viruses such as SARS and avian flu. Is it possible to reuse N95 masks?