Food Material List
- 1 pea starch 50g
- 2 Water: 500g
- 3 Very delicious
- 4 sugar
- 5 salt
- 6 Vinegar
- 7 Linen juice
- 8 Capsicol
- 9 Salted vegetable
- 10 Shallot
- 1 Ingredients: 50g pea starch, 500g water
- 2 Take 100 grams of water from 500 grams into starch and stir until no granules exist.
- 3 Pour the remaining 400 water into the pot, wait for the water to boil slightly and bubbles up. Pour in the wet starch stirred with cold water and keep stirring to prevent sticking to the pot.
- 4 Stir in the pan and bubbles, and youll be OK.
- 5 Pour in the prepared dishes while its hot. Ive also prepared the heart-shaped ones and put them in the refrigerator to cool.
- 6 Forming of refrigerators after cooling. Cutting into strips and loading plates
- 7 Salted vegetable diced, scallion chopped and sprinkled on the cold powder, other seasonings except capsicum oil poured on the cold powder.
- 8 Finally, sprinkle with chili oil, stir and eat!
N95 masks healthcare tips
An N95 respirator mask is a type of air-purifying respirator ( APR ) that doesn’t need to be powered and is used in dangerous industrial settings. Free N95 masks free N95 masks how to get a good mask should do two things: protect your lungs from the inhalation of harmful particles. N99 is n99 better than N95 use of face masks should be properly disposed of to avoid the spread of coronavirus. Due to this, they may simply be actually made use of the moment prior to throwing away all of them as well as switching out all of them along with brand-brand new ones. They are often used in construction, transportation, healthcare and laboratories where there may be dust or chemicals that can cause respiratory problems. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention ( CDC ) has advice on how to get rid of used face masks without putting yourself or others at risk.