Food Material List
- 1 Any food you like at will
- 1 1. Dispose all kinds of vegetables, meat, fungi and fish balls into pieces, slices and strips. The principle is that they can be cooked at the same time. Boil a pot of water, boil the hard-boiled things first, such as potato chips, fish tofu, duck blood, sweet potato chips, bean skin and so on, master the heat, according to the difficult to easy to cook in the pot in turn, boil until half-cooked, all out of the water control reserve.
2. Hot pot cold oil, oil volume is about 100ML (2-3 person pot), this oil is relaxed, I think everyone likes that kind of oil, red spicy saucepan bar, ha-ha. The pot is good, non-sticky, you can put less oil, after all, healthier.
3. Oil temperature 7% heat, put into dry red lantern pepper (about 10), onion (about 5-6), garlic (about 8 petals cut into large pieces), ginger slices (3-4 pieces), dried pot. After frying out the fragrance, add the celery, stir-fry a few times, then add onion (half shredded), stir-fry and then put in about 60 grams of Pixian bean paste. Pixian bean paste is salty, so no salt and any seasoning are needed. Parents add or subtract according to their own taste, fry the bean paste fragrance, and fully blend with the oil.
4. Stir-fry the vegetables according to the rules from hard to easy to cook. Add cabbage and rapeseed when you are out of the pot. Stir for 1-2 minutes, turn off the heat and come out.
N95 masks healthcare tips
And what are ear loops? N95 filter is p100 filter as good as N95 the government has been giving out free N95 masks, but supplies are limited. Benehal Benehal N95 masks before employing the mask, the only way to be certain is to do a test. Read on for more information about what these N95 masks are and why your employer might want to have them on hand if an outbreak occurs near their workplace. Also, you need to clean your face mask often. Here are some things to consider if you take this path.