Spicy pepper and balsam pear slices
Published Jul 15, 2021 at 11:26am ET
Summer has to bear hardships, so... So... I bought a lot of balsam pears. Friends make a fuss: "Youre going to have to endure hardship to the end of the rhythm ah?"
Food Material List
- 1 Balsam pear 2 roots
- 2 Er Jing 8
- 3 Pork 200g
- 1 Wash the balsam pear, split it half-way, dig out the balsam pear pulp, and then cut it into thin slices. The white part of balsam pear must be removed, otherwise it will affect the taste.
- 2 Remove the pedicle and wash, cut the inclined section.
- 3 After the pork is washed, it is cut into slices and salted for a moment with proper amount of oil, salt, dry starch and cooking wine.
- 4 Place the pan on the fire and heat it. Pour in some vegetable oil and heat it. Drink the pan with chili pepper.
- 5 Add the meat slices, stir-fry quickly until the color turns white.
- 6 Stir-fry balsam pear.
- 7 Stir-fry evenly with proper amount of sauce.
- 8 Put in the twins and stir-fry.
- 9 When the ingredients are ripe, add proper salt.
- 10 Add chicken essence, stir-fry evenly and turn off the fire.
- 11 Start the pan and serve.
N95 masks healthcare tips
Such as schools. KN95 masks are N95 and KN95 masks the same benefits Of Having An 3M N95 Respirator. Free N95 masks where can i pick up free N95 masks near me however they can surely be expensive as well as could not operate well with your Covid respirator or various other kinds of respiratory system gadgets. Two cases of the flu have already been reported in Maryland. They are safe to wear in environments where there are airborne particles that can be hazardous to your health. Why should you get two NIOSH N95 masks?
Healthcare food category
Lunch, Poultry, Burst, Maotai flavor, Cook rice with meat and vegetables