Spinach pork liver congee
Food Material List
- 1 rice 100g
- 2 Pork liver 100g
- 3 Spinach 100g
- 1 Blanch spinach ahead of time to remove excess oxalic acid
- 2 Cut pork liver into small dices, marinate with added wine for 10 minutes, and chop spinach into small pieces.
- 3 Cook rice over high heat with water, turn to low heat and simmer for 30 minutes.
- 4 Mix rice porridge with Diced Pork liver, cover and cook for 10 minutes.
- 5 Sprinkle diced spinach, add salt, and cook for 1 minute before leaving the pan.
1. The purpose of spinach boiling water is to destroy the oxalic acid (the main ingredient of astringency) which is not beneficial to human body, but also to remove the pathogens and harmful substances that may be carried on the surface of spinach;
2. Soaking rice in advance for one hour can shorten the time of cooking porridge.
N95 masks healthcare tips
And wearing an N95 mask can go a long way towards helping us survive these events by protecting us from dust. KN95 masks difference N95 and KN95 masks not to mention allergies. Surgical N95 Mask nonsurgical N95 mask most discomfort and health problems from wildfires come from smoke and dust. This video explains how they work, what to look for when purchasing one, and why they are so important. Many workplaces still have restrictions on how long you can wear one per day. If so, you'll probably want to find the best mask possible, and there are several different types out there that you can choose from based on your needs and preferences.
Healthcare food category
Baking, Cook, Fresh, Protecting Liver and Supplementing Blood, Dessert, Sushi, Lazy Man's Diet, Pregnant women's diet, Relieve heat and thirst, Four Seasons Delicious, Idiosyncrasy, World Cup