Steak pizza recipe
Published Aug 5, 2021 at 15:47pm ET
Food Material List
- 1 Marinated steak Two pieces
- 2 Bread flour or high gluten flour 200g
- 3 Salt, sugar Each 3G
- 4 butter 15g
- 5 yeast 7G
- 6 Masurilla cheese crumbs 200g
- 7 Green pepper, pineapple, mushroom, pea, tomato, etc. Some
- 8 Tomato sauce or black pepper sauce
- 1 Beef is hammered loose with a little salt, soy sauce (I prefer fresh June) and black pepper, pickled for about two hours.
- 2 Saccharomyces cerevisiae is dissolved in warm water, butter is put in a small bowl, heated and melted in water, bread flour is sifted, salt and sugar are put in, a small amount of water is added, and chopsticks are used to stir in one direction to form crumbs. When stirring, yeast water is poured into three times, and then butter is poured into the bowl to stir evenly and knead into a smooth dough.
- 3 Half of the dough is taken out and wrapped in fresh-keeping film for fermentation. The other half of the dough can be refrigerated and preserved. The next day, the dough will continue to be made. Some people introduce oven fermentation. I put the dough into the electric rice cooker, heat preservation, fermentation for about 1.5 to 2 hours, you will find that the dough has increased by about two parts of the original.
- 4 It was introduced that it would be better to put the fridge for another night of cold fermentation. It tasted good after I baked it with this ready-made skin. Fermented dough is kneaded vigorously, the stomata are rubbed off to exhaust. If you stick your hands, you can add some cooking oil and rub it to the original size. Brush the cooking oil on the baking tray, pay attention to brushing more. Otherwise, it will stick to the tray, roll the kneaded dough slightly flat, push it into the baking tray by hand, and let it stand for 10 to 15 minutes to relax.
- 5 Preheat the oven while the dough is relaxed. Heat it up and down at 200 degrees for about 10 minutes. Peas are best watered. Cut all ingredients into thin slices or dices. Bake the flabby skin in the oven for about eight minutes. Then take it out and spread it with tomato sauce or black pepper sauce. Sprinkle with cheese crumbs.
- 6 Fry the cattle in a pan for one to two minutes. Pay attention to turning over. Take out the slices or blocks and cover the face with other ingredients. Note that there will be soup when the mushrooms are roasted, so try to put them in the middle. Then brush some sauce, and eventually sprinkle the remaining cheese crumbs. Personally, I think more cheese crumbs will taste better.
- 7 Put in oven, fire up and down, 220 degrees, 20 minutes, you can observe the change of pizza in the roasting process, if you add more material, then you can increase the roasting time appropriately.
N95 masks healthcare tips
The Flu season is here, and it's time to get prepared for it! Free N95 masks biden N95 masks free decide whether you want a reusable or disposable mask 3. Pink N95 pink mask when must you alter your N95 mask? You can also find NIOSH N95 masks near you if you prefer to shop locally. While this may appear to be one of the simplest tasks. In California, where do wildfires occur the most frequently?
Healthcare food category
Cosmetology, Fighting fog and haze, Local flavor