Steamed Artemisia annua beaten
Published Jan 4, 2021 at 02:39am ET
Every early spring is the best time to pick Yinchen. Every time in the past year, my mother boiled Yinchen jujube water every morning and then purchased two eggs for us to drink water. So I have a warm feeling about Yinchen. You can go to Baidu to see what effects Yinchen has. Too many, I will say it differently. Simple. In my mothers words, its hepatoprotective.^^
Food Material List
- 1 Yinchen, flour Yinchen 250, proper amount of flour
- 1 The first step is to soak the Yinchen in water for a short time, clean up the sediment and wash out the water.
- 2 Remove the Yinchen and control the dry water. Sit in the steamer, wait for the water to boil, and put the dry cage cloth on.
- 3 When boiling water, treat the Yinchen. The dried-water-controlled Yinchen is placed in a clean container (the container cant have water). Start sprinkling flour and rubbing it to make each vegetable stick to the flour evenly. In fact, the amount of flour is until the vegetable doesnt stick to the hand and the corners of each vegetable stick evenly.
- 4 This is my mix of Yinchen. If its not wet or sticky when its picked up, its ready to go into the cage.
- 5 Water must be boiled before vegetables can be served, otherwise the heating process will make the sticky noodles into a ball.
- 6 When steaming vegetables, mash garlic into mud, add salt and fragrant oil, fragrant oil can cover garlic mud, salt is determined by the amount of vegetables.
- 7 Fifteen minutes, boil the pot, pour the dishes in a larger, clean basin, so that it can heat, you can pick up the pot up and down a few times, let the dishes spread out.
- 8 When its hot, you can sprinkle less salt to melt it. If its cool, it will sink to the bottom of the vegetable, and it will be granular. Itll be salty because the garlic paste also contains salt. But Im afraid its not good to mix well with the oil and garlic paste. Thats one step more.
- 9 Add the garlic paste and mix well.
- 10 Finally, friends who are too fond of it can sprinkle the chopped garlic sprouts and make them more powerful.
- 11 Fresh steamed stubble will do.
- 12 The first time I posted it, and it was a simple home-cooked dish, but I sincerely recommend it to you, health care green nutrition in place, I hope you like it.
N95 masks healthcare tips
So how can you disinfect your N95 mask so that it will be clean and sanitary and ready for when you need it? Benehal MS8225-B Black N95 Mask NIOSH black N95 or KN95 masks these can be disposable masks or old ones you've used. KN95 what is difference N95 and KN95 pre-shaped cups provide breathing space. It's important to protect yourself as best as possible with one of these masks. If OSHA regulations apply, use this product in accordance with those. Instead, they have received certification from the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health ( NIOSH ) in accordance with specific guidelines.
Healthcare food category
Lunch, Poultry, Refreshing, Kindergarten recipes, Sushi