This dish is specially tailored for the baby at home. The baby teeth late, and there are not many things to eat. Yam invigorates the spleen, lean meat and egg nutrition need not be said much, and steaming is just right for the baby.
Food Material List
- 1 lean meat
- 2 Egg 2
- 3 Dioscorea opposita 100g
- 1 Chop lean meat and marinate it in oil and sauce for five minutes
- 2 Peel and cut yam into small dices (meat and yam can be crushed a little more if baby has not yet molars)
- 3 Mix lean meat with yam
- 4 Beat the eggs in directly (beating them well and then pouring them in to stir, too)
- 5 Finally, mix all the ingredients evenly. If the saltiness of the raw sauce is not enough, add some salt to the final mix. After stirring, steamed over medium heat for 15 minutes or so after boiling directly in the pot.
- 6 Use chopsticks or spoons to dig in the middle and see if there is no flowing egg juice is ripe.
No yam can be replaced by lotus root. If there are neither, lean meat is better with a little fat. Otherwise, the steamed taste will be more wood. The ratio of yam to meat is about 2:3. Because its for babies, so its lighter than adults, so I dont need to add salt when I smoke more raw meat, so I weigh it by myself
N95 masks healthcare tips
The last thing you want to do when you're sick is wear a mask that could be full of germs. NIOSH NIOSH N95 child mask furthermore, purchasing online is convenient and simple. N95 filter are pm 2.5 filters the same as N95 these masks are designed to filter out 95% of airborne particles. It is likely that a high percentage of Americans will be exposed to germs. Can You Wash An N95 Mask After Each Use? It's crucial to remember that N95 masks must be stored correctly even when kept in a secure location.