Steamed spareribs of pumpkin
Published Dec 27, 2021 at 07:29am ET
Food Material List
- 1 Pumpkin Appropriate amount
- 2 Spareribs One article
- 1 Rinse spareribs and cut into pieces. Pat garlic and shred ginger slices. Add garlic, ginger, salt, sugar, soy oil and flour in proper order. Stir and add oil. Marinate for one hour.
- 2 Wash and cut the pumpkin into pieces. Place them in a dish. Steam the pumpkin for six minutes after boiling water in a pot.
- 3 Place the cured spareribs on the pumpkin.
- 4 Steam over high heat for about 8-10 minutes.
N95 masks healthcare tips
How does a N95 mask work? The simple answer is simply removing 95% of the particles that are floating through the air. NIOSH gerson NIOSH N95 pick your face mask's color scheme. Fold flat fold life1095-2 NIOSH approved N95 respirator place the face mask over your nose and mouth, and fasten the straps at the back of your head. There will be no wellness dangers connected with it. Why do N95 masks block wildfire smoke? Or mercury vapor.
Healthcare food category
Lunch, Poultry, Burst, Sour and hot, Refreshing, Staple food, TV Special Purpose, Cook, Fresh, Kindergarten recipes