Food Material List
- 1 Spareribs 400g
- 2 Pumpkin 1
- 1 Prepare the raw materials.
- 2 Rinse the spareribs and soak them in water for half an hour. Change the water in the middle twice and drain them. Marinate the spareribs with salt, cooking wine, ginger shreds and sauce for 20 minutes. Pick out the ginger shreds.
- 3 Sprinkle some steamed meat and rice flour and mix well.
- 4 Steam to 8 mature pot, avoid soda water, can cover the high-temperature preservation film. (I used fast 1 hour, if the pressure cooker should be half an hour is almost the same.)
- 5 Processing pumpkin during steaming spareribs. Wash and cut serrated with a knife.
- 6 Remove the lid.
- 7 Use a spoon to empty the melon inside.
- 8 Put in steamed pork ribs, steamed for about half an hour, until the pork ribs are crisp, out of the pot, sprinkle onions.
- 9 Finished products.
N95 masks healthcare tips
To keep sawdust out of your nose and mouth while also protecting your face from splinters. N95 Suppliers NIOSH N95 supplier including many fine particles present in air pollution or during construction activities. BYD BYD NIOSH N95 masks learn about the difference between these two types of masks here! Even while it is perfectly fine to throw away N95 masks that have lost their efficacy. A particulate filter mask, which covers your mouth and nose with a filtering material, is the most common type of respirator. How to Select a N95 Face Mask That Does Not Contain Metal.