Steamed tilapia syrup
Published Jun 23, 2022 at 18:32pm ET
Food Material List
- 1 Tilapia mossambica One article
- 2 ginger Appropriate amount
- 3 Scallion Appropriate amount
- 4 Millet pepper Two or three
- 5 Rice Wine Appropriate amount
- 6 Vegetable oil Appropriate amount
- 7 Soy sauce Appropriate amount
- 8 Zanthoxylum oil Appropriate amount
- 1 Kill the fish well and wash it. The meat blossoms with an oblique knife for steaming. Slice slices of ginger into the belly and cheek cap. Then, pour a little rice wine into your hands and wipe the fish well. Put it in a steaming pot and steam for about ten minutes. Cook the meat well.
- 2 In the process of steaming fish, cut the ingredients well. Dressing fish sauce: appropriate amount of soy sauce, a little sugar, a little pepper oil. While mixing, try to taste, try to suit your own taste is better.
- 3 Remove the fish cooked and place it on a plate. Sprinkle the sauce evenly with the ingredients. In addition, the vegetable oil (a little more) is heated in a hot pot next to it. Finally, sprinkle hot oil on the ingredients. Great success!^^
N95 masks healthcare tips
You should also wear a mask if you're going to a crowded outdoor event, such as a sporting event or a concert. KN95 KN95 N95 for instance, you could possibly see them used by people who are strolling via an infected. Honeywell H910 Plus N95 Mask NIOSH Approved HoneyWell N95 mask h910 plus the Top 2 Places to Buy N95 Masks. And also bear in mind that one dimension does not fit all. Several factors determine how long you can wear a N95 mask. Check the fit first.
Healthcare food category
Poultry, Steam, Protecting Liver and Supplementing Blood, Kindergarten recipes