Food Material List
- 1 Crucian carp One article
- 2 Spicy green pepper Four
- 3 Garlic powder Few
- 4 Ginger powder Few
- 1 Carassius auratus purchases small ones, cuts slanting knives on its back, spreads a thin layer of salt evenly on the meat and body of the fish in the knife print, and marinates them in the cooking wine for fifteen minutes.
- 2 Burn the oil seven minutes hot, lift the fish tail from the edge of the pan slowly slip in, so as not to burn.
- 3 After frying, turn the sides over and fry again. The fish turn white and put into the dish.
- 4 Stir in 1 tablespoon oil and heat for 50%. Stir in garlic, ginger and green pepper until fragrant.
- 5 Two teaspoons of starch with a bowl of water and evenly pour it into the pot. Stir it into the crucian carp. Continuously pour the soup into the fish body. After tasting, first pour the fish into the plate, then hold the dish pot and slowly pour the soup from the middle of the fish body.