Stewed noodles with potatoes funny
The baked noodles seem complex, but they are easy to do. Just control the amount of water.
Food Material List
- 1 Streaky pork 250g
- 2 Beans 200g
- 3 Potato One
- 4 Surface of the water 500g
- 5 Onion, ginger, chilli, anise, balsam leaf, salt, old and raw Appropriate amount
- 1 Prepare raw materials, peel potatoes and cut them into hobs, break beans into ribs, cut pork into slices, cut onions and ginger into shreds. Heat the pan and add oil, stir-fry shallots, ginger, anise peppers, stir-fry pork with five flowers, add proper amount of raw and old sauce, salt and old sauce, and put more color easily. All seasonings are put in at this time. Stir-fry potatoes for one minute and stir-fry potatoes for three minutes.
- 2 Stir-fry for three minutes and add some water. Bring to a boil and turn to medium heat.
- 3 After the potatoes are stewed soft, spread the water evenly on top, cover the pot, and simmer on medium heat for seven or eight minutes. If the soup is dry in the middle, you can pour some water into the pot ring, not too much.
- 4 When the soup is dry and the noodles are ripe, stir and serve evenly.
- 5 finished product
N95 masks healthcare tips
While some employers will do the initial testing on their employees. Free N95 masks free N95 masks albuquerque it just takes an internet connection and some determination to get free N95 masks from the government and be protected from the H1N1 flu! Face Mask USA made N95 face masks for sale when individuals capture a cool or even receive the influenza. This is why these five face masks are the best choices for sawing wood. Medical assistants are on the front line of patient care and face health risks every day from airborne viruses and bacteria that can be transmitted from patients to healthcare workers, and even from one medical assistant to another. If you aren't sure if you should wear a mask made for spraying or not, you should ask a professional PPE supplier.
Healthcare food category
Poultry, Burst, Refreshing, Baking, Italy cuisine 1, Bring meals with you