Potato stewed ribs is a popular home dish. Potatoes with mellow ribs. Encouraging. A little change. There will be different taste buds. A little sesame oil, a little cooking wine, a little dry pepper, a little pepper. Change a household into a private one. Its from that point on.
Sesame oil is more fragrant than other oils. No students can use ordinary oil.
1. Dry chili peppers will be choked when they are fragrant. Frightened relatives can stir-fry with spare ribs before they go down.
2. Dont have too much soup. And not too little. At the end of the meal, the soup is covered with steamed bread or rice. Look at your personal preferences. If there is still a lot of soup in the last 20 minutes, it can be heated to collect the juice.
3. Spare ribs need not pass through water. This is the original taste, only wash several times more. After the first water boils, just go to the foam. Be sure to add rice wine or cooking wine, so that meat wont grow old.
4. Potatoes should not go down too early, or they will be all powdered.
5. Many people ask anise. I put it when Im fragrant, but sometimes I forget it doesnt matter when Im stewing.
6. I didnt add salt because I had a light meal. The saltiness of soy sauce was enough for me, but I would add some chicken extract. Students who eat salt can add it before they finally come out of the pot.
7. Some students make it too dark. They should smoke too much. Old smoke is used for colouring. Generally, its better to use raw smoke. If the colour is too light, its better to add a little old smoke. If you add too much old smoke, its too dark and easy to paste the pot.