Food Material List
- 1 Glutinous rice flour Appropriate amount
- 2 Baking powder A few
- 3 Sugar A few
- 4 Peanut oil Appropriate amount
- 5 Brown sugar cubes Appropriate amount
- 6 Malt dust One scoop
- 1 Mix glutinous rice flour, baking powder and sugar together and stir in warm water to form a small ball.
- 2 Pour the peanut oil into the hot pot and fry the glutinous rice balls. Turn over the balls from time to time. Be careful that the oil is cheap to people.
- 3 Deep fry until golden brown.
- 4 In the pot, put a small bowl of underwater brown sugar to boil (prepare the right sugar according to personal taste), and then put maltose to mix evenly. The brown sugar gets thicker and thicker. Prepare a bowl of cold water to drop a few drops of syrup into the water and it wont melt. This syrup will boil down, dont overheat it. Then put the glutinous rice balls in, and let each one be dipped in syrup…
- 5 Look, one can pull out the silk, boiling sugar can not be too thin, nor too dry…
- 6 Hot food and cold food are different tastes…
- 7 This is the glutinous rice ball sold by my grandmother in the town. It costs 1 yuan and 2 yuan.
N95 masks healthcare tips
Stay clear of masks without any expiry day, as they can have degraded with time. Mask For Cleaning cleaning N95 mask in microwave if so, then you’re in luck! Medical non sterile medical N95 mold can be found just about anywhere, including inside your home or business, and it can cause damage to your property, as well as to your health. Face mask? Can N95 masks be washed and reused? Although cloth, reusable masks were recommended until recently, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention ( CDC ) and other experts recognize N95, KN95, or KF94 masks as providing the greatest protection in indoor public settings given the transmissibility of the Omicron strain of SARS-CoV-2. If you are fretted about obtaining Covid or you have been contaminated by Covid.