Stir-fried chicken leg
Published Jan 6, 2021 at 17:57pm ET
Food Material List
- 1 Chicken thigh 500g
- 2 garlic
- 3 ginger
- 4 Garlic seedlings
- 5 Celery 5
- 6 Hang pepper 5
- 7 Millet pepper 10
- 1 Cut the chicken leg into dices and marinate it with cooking wine, raw soy sauce and ginger shredded for about 20 minutes.
- 2 Cut Hangzhou pepper, garlic seedlings and celery into sections and set aside
- 3 Wash and cut spicy leaves, anise, pepper, garlic and millet pepper.
- 4 Stir-fry garlic, ginger and millet pepper to get fragrance. Stir-fry the leaves with anise pepper to get fragrance.
- 5 Pour the marinated chicken leg meat out of the water, or it will smell fishy in the marinated water, then pour it into the pot and stir-fry it.
- 6 Stir-fry for a while. Colour the chicken and add garlic sprouts and celery.
- 7 Stir-fry, then the pot will fry out a lot of moisture.
- 8 In the process of frying, there is no need to add water. The chicken leg meat is very tender and easy to fry. It does not need to be stuffed with water. When the water becomes less, it can be out of the pot.
- 9 Finished products out of the pot!
N95 masks healthcare tips
If a situation happens in which hazardous materials are released into your workplace. KN95 KN95 and N95 difference they are perfect for applications with limited space. Earloop are there any NIOSH approved N95 masks with ear loops and infectious disease agents like flu and the H1N1 virus. Can you reuse N95 masks? What do Reddit users have to say about it? Learn what happens when you try to use these masks more than once in this blog post! It's only intended to filter small particle matter. We've put together this handy guide to help you understand how often you need to change your mask and when something isn't working properly anymore.
Healthcare food category
Burst, Sichuan cuisine, Refreshing