Stir-fried eggplant with chilli grains
Published Nov 12, 2021 at 05:25am ET
Food Material List
- 1 eggplant One
- 2 Chilli grains Appropriate amount
- 3 Tomatoes half
- 4 Rapeseed oil Appropriate amount
- 5 minced pork Appropriate amount
- 1 First cut the eggplant in half, then cut it into eggplant flowers (horizontal and vertical cut flowers, a little deeper, but can not cut), then cut into the same section, set aside, ginger shredded, garlic sliced, tomatoes take half of the slice.
- 2 Oil in hot pot, add pepper, add minced meat to fry, push the minced meat to the edge of the pot, add ginger and garlic slices to stir-fry, then add grained pepper (can be replaced by chopped pepper), and finally add tomato slices to stir-fry for a while.
- 3 Stir-fry the eggplant flowers and add oyster oil to taste when the eggplant flowers become soft.
- 4 Finally, light fire, add garlic seedlings, salt, chicken essence. Stir-fry for a while.
- 5 Eggplant is best not to eat peeled, purple eggplant skin is rich in vitamin E and P, can protect cardiovascular health, but also anti-aging. After peeling, iron will be oxidized by air quickly, which affects the absorption of iron by human body.
Use long eggplant instead of round eggplant
N95 masks healthcare tips
Custom logo masks are popular for many reasons. Face Mask comfortable N95 face mask this is not to indicate that KN95 and KF94 masks are not acceptable. Black N95 mask black NIOSH certified the CDC and NIOSH both approve of the N95 mask. N95 masks can lower exposure to breathed in bits by 95%. What does it mean to wear a N95 mask? Benehal MS8225-S Medical NIOSH N95 Mask.
Healthcare food category
Teacher, Regional cuisine, Summer Food