Stir-fried noodles with preserved bamboo shoots
Published Mar 20, 2023 at 18:10pm ET
Food Material List
- 1 Preserved bamboo shoots 3 handles
- 2 Raw noodles 1 jin
- 3 Soy sauce 1 1 scoops
- 4 Soy sauce 2 1 scoops
- 5 Sacha sauce 1 scoops
- 6 Chili sauce, sesame oil, salt Appropriate amount
- 7 Pepper and coriander Appropriate amount
- 1 Rinse the dried bamboo shoots and soak them in boiling water for 20 minutes before draining the water.
- 2 Oil in hot pot, stir-fry bamboo shoots over high heat for several times, then add salt, soy sauce and sauce, stir well and turn to low heat.
- 3 After boiling, put the noodles into the pot and boil. After boiling, pour a small cup of cold water and roll it up again. Use a filter spoon to pick up the noodles and put them in the pot with fried bamboo shoots.
- 4 Stir-fry over low heat, add some soy sauce and chili sauce, stir well, then get up the pan, sprinkle some coriander ~
N95 masks healthcare tips
If you have more than one mask, keep them apart so they don't touch and stick together. Face Mask meijer N95 face mask this is a terrific way to get a mask free of cost! Fold N95 folding face mask supplier but there are plenty of reasons why you might want to anyway. People with spectacles find masks awkward to wear. It is essential to make certain that you and also your family members are secure and also safeguarded from hazardous chemicals and also bacteria airborne about you. But what do you do when you're done?
Healthcare food category
Delicious soup, Soup pot, Female Health Care