Food Material List
- 1 beef 200g
- 2 Celery 500g
- 3 Paprika One for each
- 4 Garlic Three or four valves
- 5 Scallion Appropriate amount
- 1 Choose and wash celery, slice beef, chop onions, shredded green and red peppers, and slice garlic.
- 2 Add vegetable oil after overheating and stir-fry meat slices when 70% of the oil is hot.
- 3 Stir-fry meat slices until discolored. Add onion pot. Add soy sauce, tomato sauce and self-grinding seasoning. Stir-fry.
- 4 Stir-fry celery when frying red oil
- 5 Stir-fry celery for a moment, then add shredded green pepper and garlic to stir-fry! Stir-fry slightly, then add some salt, and add some monosodium glutamate when you get out of the pot.
- 6 OK, out of pot and in tray
N95 masks healthcare tips
Make sure you’re not shopping for disposable N95 masks or disposable dust masks; they’re two separate things. N100 mask N100 mask vs N95 when buying a mask, it’s important to think about things like comfort, fit, and how long it will last.comfort: You don’t want a mask to be uncomfortable in any way when you’re wearing it. NIOSHlist buy NIOSH approved N95 mask cloth face coverings are the least effective sort of mask. Both Amazon and eBay have a lot of masks. Always stop using a N95 mask if you experience any discomfort because the tight fit can make breathing more difficult. N95 masks are designed to last up to 40 hours.