Food Material List
- 1 Razor clam 500g
- 2 Millet pepper 10g
- 3 green pepper 1
- 4 Korean garlic chili sauce 2 tablespoons
- 1 Soak the squid in dilute salt water for 2 hours ahead of time, spit out the sand and drain it out.
- 2 The cricket was scooped out with material and wine.
- 3 Wash green pepper and cut it obliquely into sections. Slice garlic, ginger and millet pepper.
- 4 Pour oil in the pan, stir-fry scallions and ginger slices and add green peppers.
- 5 Pour the dried squid into the pot, add the cooking wine immediately, pour into the prepared sauce, stir-fry quickly over high heat.
- 6 Because the crickets have been boiled with water, they need not be fried for too long. When they are out of the pot, they are put in millet pepper.