The Mid-Autumn Festival is coming. From today on, we have another long vacation. How do you spend your vacation? Beijing has been cooling down sharply these days. It can make people shiver in the morning and evening. When communicating on microblog, it seems that childrens shoes in many places in the south are still living in “hot” condition. Air conditioning + short sleeves are standard equipment. However, this autumn coolness should not be long before it reaches you – every day when the weather gets cooler, my baking enthusiasm will rise ten times, what about you? Todays pie is different from the pie introduced in the blog in the past. It tastes very rich and crisp, while it uses enough cream cheese pie filling, which is of course rich and suitable for autumn. However, you will ask, there is no strawberry in this season, how does this strawberry pie come about? — Look down, you know. Not much to say, I wish you all a happy Mid-Autumn Festival!
Food Material List
- 1 Low-gluten flour 100g
- 2 Cream cheese 120g
- 3 butter 50g
- 4 Egg 1
- 5 Canned Strawberry Sugar Water 30ml
- 1 Cut the butter just taken out of the refrigerator into small dices and set aside.
- 2 Pour in sifted flour and salt with low gluten. Grab the flour evenly with your hands and let the flour coat the butter evenly.
- 3 Keep cutting and mixing butter flour with a knife or scraper, as we cut meat fillings, and cut butter into as fine particles as possible.
- 4 Cut the butter flour into a state similar to that of coarse sand.
- 5 Make a pile of flour, dig a hole in the middle and pour in cold water.
- 6 Use the scraper to press the flour continuously to make the flour and water mix evenly.
- 7 As shown in the figure, the flour is mixed more fully with water and butter by continuous pressing.
- 8 When there is no dry flour, knead the dough by hand and leave it at room temperature for 1 hour.
- 9 After the dough has been laid down, it is rolled into thin sheets on the board (sprinkle some dry flour to prevent sticking).
- 10 Carefully pick up the face and spread it on the pie plate.
- 11 Remove the excess peppers (what about the excess peppers? Look here.
- 12 At the bottom of the pie, fork some vent holes and let the pie relax for 15 minutes. Then put in the preheated 190 oven, middle layer, bake for 15 minutes, until the epidermis yellows slightly (before baking, you can spread some red beans, washed stones and other heavy things in the pie skin to prevent the pie from bulging up when baking).
- 13 Method of making pie filling: Keep cream cheese at room temperature until softened (or heated to soften with water), add fine granulated sugar, and beat with an egg beater until smooth and loose.
- 14 Add the beaten eggs 2-3 times and continue beating with the beater until smooth.
- 15 Add canned strawberry syrup and vanilla extract.
- 16 Stir well to form pie filling. Put the pie in place for more than half an hour.
- 17 When the pie is baked, pour the pie stuffing into the pie.
- 18 Spread several dried canned strawberries in the pie filling. Can decide the amount of strawberry according to their preferences. Place the pie in a preheated oven at 155 degrees above and below. Bake in the middle for about 35 minutes until the pie filling is completely solidified and the surface is slightly golden.