[Strawberry Fruit Cream Cake]
Published Jan 10, 2023 at 10:37am ET
In the season when strawberries are just on the market, make a cream cake for yourself. I hope that in the future it will be as sweet and fragrant as this cake. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you.
Food Material List
- 1 Low-gluten flour 85g
- 2 Young granulated sugar (for egg yolk) 30g
- 3 Young granulated sugar (for protein) 60g
- 4 Egg 5
- 5 milk 40g
- 6 Salad oil 40g
- 7 Light cream (Anjia) 200g-300g
- 8 caster sugar 20-30g
- 9 Strawberry 200g
- 10 Yellow peach Some
- 11 Decorative sugar beads Appropriate amount
- 1 Prepare all the materials.
- 2 Make a Qifeng cake first. Protein yolk separation. It can be separated by a separator. Taobao is on sale.
- 3 Add 30 g Sugar to 5 yolks. Whip the eggs evenly with a manual beater. No need to send.
- 4 Add 40 g milk and 40 g salad oil, whisk well.
- 5 Sift in low gluten flour with flour sieve. Flour sieve is used to prevent granulation.
- 6 Stir well with a scraper.
- 7 Stir to make it mixed evenly. Thats about it.
- 8 Start whitening next. The egg white is separated and put into a clean stainless steel aluminium basin without water or oil. Make sure there is no water, or you cant get rid of it.
- 9 When fish-eye-shaped bubbles appear, 20 g of young sugar is added.
- 10 Continue to dispatch. When the egg white is thicker, appear thick foamy, add 20g sugar.
- 11 When the egg white is thicker, add 20 g Sugar again.
- 12 When the protein can pull out a short, erect sharp corner, it can stop beating.
- 13 Add half the protein to the yolk paste. Use scraper to mix up and down Z-shaped. Its better not to stir in circles, as the protein may defoam.
- 14 Add the remaining protein and mix well.
- 15 Stir well. Three shocks up and down. Eliminate bubbles inside.
- 16 Preheat oven 170 degrees. 15 minutes.
- 17 I used a six-survival model. Its better to lay tin paper on the bottom. Convenient back demoulding.
- 18 Put it in the oven. Fire up and down 170 degrees. Half an hour. The specific time varies from oven to oven.
- 19 At the same time, we can make butter for mounting flowers. Anjia butter or tower butter is recommended. There was no re-test fatty acid. Enough health and fragrance.
- 20 Beat with light cream and sugar. The amount of sugar can be adjusted according to the taste of each person.
- 21 Whip until the butter doesnt flow. Just drop it upside down. Dont go too far.
- 22 Ah oh. Qifeng seems to have fallen a lot. Its inflated too much. Parents learn from me and pour seven points into the mould.
- 23 In order to prevent retraction, it can be placed on the grill and aired for half an hour.
- 24 All right. The demoulding cutter demoulds.
- 25 Cut it into two or three pieces.
- 26 Spread a layer of butter on it. Put on a layer of yellow peaches.
- 27 Make sure the top is the cake. Spread the cream with a spatula.
- 28 Start mounting flowers. I have to admit that mounting flowers is a hard wound.
- 29 About eight flowers.
- 30 Cut strawberries in half for decoration. Then dot the sugar beads. OK.
N95 masks healthcare tips
Using a NIOSH-approved particle respirator is just one of numerous intervene guarding your own self coming from breathing in mold and mildew and also asbestos. Top Rated Products what's the best N95 mask as a general rule, you can check out N95 masks at the following online stores, which sell a variety of N95 mask models. Face Mask fully automatic N95 face mask machine they're legitimately needed to offer you along with one if it is actually asked for. They need to be used whenever there is an outbreak of transmittable illness in a public area such as a flight terminal or educate terminal. He advises restricting the USAge of a N95 mask to two to three days in general. Those who had been given only one dose of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine were only allowed to remove their masks after four The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention ( CDC ) has recommended that persons who have been vaccinated as well as those who have not wear masks while they are inside.
Healthcare food category
Oven recipes, Snack, Meat 1, Yungui cuisine