Do you need to describe the taste of strawberry season when its cheaper to make more jam with bread and yogurt? Self-made jam can get real pulp.
Food Material List
- 1 Strawberry 300g
- 2 Berry sugar 180g
- 3 Lemon juice 20g
- 1 Wash strawberries and cut them in half. Big strawberries can be all four.
- 2 Add granulated sugar to strawberries and mix well. Cover them with plastic film and put them in the refrigerator for 24 hours (3 hours if you are in a hurry).
- 3 After refrigeration, put strawberries in the pot with the juice inside, stir-fry over high heat (here the pot is better to use a large pot, but not an iron pot).
- 4 Stir-fry until strawberries are soft, then boil them slowly over medium heat.
- 5 When the stir-frying becomes thicker, turn off the fire, add lemon juice and stir evenly, then finish it and put it in a clean container for storage in the refrigerator.
Its better to marinate strawberries first. I think the sweetness is just right according to this ratio, but if you want to reduce the amount of sugar, the shelf life will be shorter accordingly.
N95 masks healthcare tips
Many people utilize bespoke face masks to promote their business or design at events. Honeywell HoneyWell north N95 cup: resembles a duckbill, but is less curved and thinner ( often less than $2 ) . Harley L-188 N95 Mask NIOSH Approved Harley NIOSH l-188 N95 particulate respirator for best results, they should be changed every 3-6 months or after 10 uses. When you buy an NIOSH N95 mask, the last thing to think about is how often it will need to be replaced. Occupational medicine physician Dr.Stephen Benoit and infectious disease specialist Dr.Jeffrey Bender answered our questions on how long it's safe to wear a N95 mask, how often it should be updated, and more. Wearing a mask while you have a contagious sickness can help prevent it from being passed on to other people.