Beginning baking is fascinating, just in time for my husbands birthday, making a cake. I made a butter fruit cake before. Its not so difficult. I want to try a beautiful Muse cake this time. Making this cake saw many peoples way of doing it, and then changed it slightly. I cooked it a day earlier and put it in the refrigerator overnight. Taste family say very good! The amount of Qifeng cake is 6 inches and 8 inches.
Food Material List
- 1 Low-gluten flour 50g
- 2 Egg 3
- 3 Blending oil 30g
- 4 Milk (for cakes) 30g
- 5 Milk (Muse liquid) 20g
- 6 Strawberry 500g
- 7 Unsalted butter 250ml
- 8 Purified water 150g
- 1 First weigh all kinds of materials with kitchen scale. Separate the egg yolk and put it in different pots. The beating pot with protein must be oil-free and water-free. Wash and dry the cake mould.
- 2 First, make egg yolk paste. Add 10 g granulated sugar to the yolk and beat it evenly with a manual beater. Add vanilla extract, 30 g milk and 30 g corn oil to mix the yolk evenly. After that, the flour, baking powder and salt are mixed and sifted, and the flour is evenly stirred with a rubber scraper. When the flour is stirred, a lot of knots will be found. At this time, the flour particles can be gently patted by a rubber scraper at the edge of the pot to make the paste uniform and delicate, and the yolk paste mixed evenly is as thick and delicate as mayonnaise. Set aside the yolk batter. (Vanilla essence and baking powder can not be used if not, vanilla essence is to make the cake sweeter, baking powder is to make the cake more fluffy, both have little impact on the cake.)
- 3 The protein was then dispensed. First add the lemon juice to the protein, then beat the egg beater to low speed (the 3 gear I used) to the fish eye bubble, add 1/3 fine sugar 10g, then continue to use the low speed, when the protein becomes thicker foam, add 1/3 fine sugar 10g. Still keep beating at a low speed. When the protein becomes thicker and thicker and the lines appear, add the last third of granulated sugar 10g and continue beating. When the egg beater is lifted and the protein on the egg head can pull out the curved corner, it means that the wet foam has reached. Lemon juice is useless. You can slice fresh lemon and squeeze a few drops.
- 4 After wet foaming, adjust the beater speed from the original low speed to medium and high speed, and continue beating. Until the egg beater is lifted, the two egg beaters show two upright, short sharp corners, shaking the egg beater left and right, and the small sharp corners will not bend, indicating that the dry foaming has been achieved and the beating can stop.
- 5 Use a rubber scraper to hold 1/3 of the egg yolk paste. Use a rubber scraper to quickly mix the egg yolk paste with the egg yolk paste, but gently mix the egg yolk paste with the egg yolk paste. Pay attention to the technique of scraping the bottom of the basin and turning it upside down. Do not stir in circles or it will defoam. The technique should be quick but not rough. Mix egg yolk paste and protein quickly and lightly. Then all the remaining proteins are poured into the yolk paste and mixed in the same way. Mixed cake paste should have a certain consistency, you can try to use a scraper to scoop up the cake paste painted 8 words, if the cake paste can clearly show 8 words, and will not spread quickly, it shows that the cake paste state is very successful.
- 6 Preheat oven 150 degrees. My oven is Changdi CKTF-25G. The temperature really varies from oven to oven. It needs to be adjusted by itself. While preheating, pour the cake paste into the 8-inch bottom cake mould, and smooth the surface with a scraper. Pour in the cake paste and shake it on the table for a few times. Shock the bubbles out. Then put it on the penultimate floor of the preheated oven. 150 degrees, 40 minutes. Dont open the oven door in the middle. (Because the amount of cake is 6 inches, the baking time is relatively short.)
- 7 Take out the baked cake and stick the toothpick into the cake (see more places). When the toothpick is pulled out, the cake crumbs that do not adhere to the toothpick indicate that the baked cake is ready. At this time, the cake mold was shocked several times on the table, and the air inside was shocked out. Then it is cooled upside down on the cooling rack. About 20 minutes, turn it over, demould, Qifeng cake will be fine!
- 8 Then slice the cold cake into two even slices. Because its 6 inches, 3 slices are not enough. Cut the cake and put it there.
- 9 Now lets start making Muse liquid. Soak fresh strawberries in salt water and wash them. Leave a small portion of them diced for pulp, and break the rest with a cooking machine. (I used 400g for juice and 100g for pulp) Because there was no Juicer at home, I was the most primitive method. Mash with rolling battle and filter strawberry juice. Actually 300 g strawberry juice comes out. Then put the strawberry juice into the pot and heat it. See the acidity and sweetness of the strawberry, add sugar as appropriate, and add it to the taste that you think is appropriate.
- 10 Three tablets of gelidine were softened with cold water bubbles. Soak soft gelatin slices, pour cold water, add 20g milk, heat them in water until they melt, or bite them in a microwave oven. After milk and gelatin tablets are heated and melted, stir well. Pour strawberry juice into the gelatin tablets after heating and melting, then stir well together.
- 11 Add 40 g Sugar to light cream and beat it into paste, then distribute it.
- 12 Cool strawberry jam, pour a third of whipped cream into the cut mix, then add a third of whipped cream into the cut mix, and then pour all the liquid into the remaining butter, cut and mix well. So Muse liquid is ready.
- 13 Next, put the two pieces of cake just reserved into a live-bottom cake mould, and bake them to the size of the cake, and smooth the edges of the fragile points. Then pour in the mousse liquid and spread it until you cant see the cake. It can be slightly thicker. Then put the chopped strawberry pulp on the side, and dont sprinkle it all, it will affect the appearance of the cake.
- 14 Cut the other slice of cake one circle smaller than the bottom slice, spread it on the pulp just now, and pour in the remaining Mousse liquid. It is not recommended to put more pulp on it. You can cut some strawberry slices and spread them on it. Then put it in the refrigerator for refrigeration. I kept it for 4-5 hours, because it was done in the morning, and refrigerated at noon until night to make mirror. Generally, when Muses liquid is frozen, it can be used as a mirror.
- 15 Mirror: 1 piece of gelatin, soft with cold water, drain water reserve, add 150 grams of pure water, 20 grams of sugar heated in water, melt and stir evenly. When the liquid is cool, put it in the mould and lay the top of the mousse liquid. Refrigerate overnight. (Its better to stay overnight here so that it tastes better.)
- 16 The next day when demoulding, first blow the edge of the mould with a hair dryer, or repeatedly cover the periphery of the bottom mould with a hot towel, so as to demould. Ive been blowing for a long time, so the periphery of the demoulding is a little bit changed.
- 17 When cutting, scald the knife with hot water. It will cut neatly.
- 18 section
- 19 Eat it as soon as possible. Keep it refrigerated after one meal. Its almost the same as those sold outside. If you like sweet food, put more sugar in it.
N95 masks healthcare tips
You shouldn't eat, drink, or smoke while wearing one of these masks. Medical non sterile medical N95 with the current H1N1 influenza outbreak, it's no surprise that many people are trying to find ways to avoid infection and its symptoms such as nausea, fever, and body aches. Blog nbc nightly news N95 masks if you are wearing a mask to protect yourself from the germs and pollutants in the air. Guide so you can compare prices easily before making your choice.great N95 mask brands such as ? Gather your resources. You've seen the news and you're understandably worried about your family's health.