Food Material List
- 1 Egg 2
- 2 Low powder 40g
- 3 milk 25g
- 4 Edible oil 25g
- 5 White sugar (egg yolk) 10g
- 6 White sugar (egg white) 30g
- 7 Baking powder 1g
- 1 Separate the yolk, add 10g sugar to whisk, and add vegetable oil to whisk three times. (must be added in stages, or oil-water separation) until the yolk becomes light and thick.
- 2 Add milk and stir well.
- 3 Add sifted starch and baking powder
- 4 Stir into batter A and set aside.
- 5 The egg white is separated into an anhydrous oil-free container and beaten with an electric beater. Add a third of the sugar to the fish eye blisters and continue to whisk.
- 6 Add a third of the sugar in two separate portions and continue to whisk. Until wet foaming.
- 7 The beaten protein was added into batter A three times, and was evenly mixed up and down with a scraper. Make batter B.
- 8 The baking tray should be covered with tin paper and not brushed with oil. Otherwise, there is no adhesion around the baking tray, which will affect the length and height of the cake. Pour batter B into the baking pan and smooth with a scraper. Clap the bottom and around of the baking pan and shake the batter to expel bubbles. During the preheating oven 180 degrees.
- 9 Fire up and down, middle, 180 degrees, 15-20 minutes.
- 10 Separate the cake from the tin paper and place it face down on the fresh-keeping film.
- 11 Extend one of the short side directions and use a knife to scratch slightly. Dont cut it off.
- 12 Apply a layer of strawberry jam.
- 13 The short edge of the cutting edge is used as the starting end to roll up, and the rolling pin can be used to assist. After wrapping, wrap it in a candy shape and tighten both ends. Put it in the refrigerator freezer and set it.
- 14 After shaping, take out, tear off the film, cut off both ends, a beautiful roll appears.
- 15 Cut the bread knife into small pieces.
- 16 Disk Loading Completion^^
N95 masks healthcare tips
Even though post-COVID disorders are less common in children and adolescents than in adults, they still occur. Free N95 masks how to get your free N95 mask neither kind of mask is one hundred percent reliable – although filters in a non reusable filtering system facepiece mask will absolutely last longer than filters in a half-facepiece mask. 3M 9205+ NIOSH N95 Mask Individual Pack 9205 vs 1870 N95 the answer depends on your risk tolerance. When applying pesticides, what kind of personal protective equipment ( PPE ) is required to be worn? They’re more expensive upfront. Previously, those considered fully immunized were permitted to remove their masks two weeks after receiving their second dose of the Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna vaccine and two weeks after receiving their first dose of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine.