Published Jan 4, 2020 at 16:30pm ET
Apricots should be harder, or they will be pasted after cooking. Fang Zi went to school on Weibo (original author: Wu Xiuxiu)
Food Material List
- 1 Apricot 5
- 2 Granulated sugar 3 tablespoons
- 3 Glass bottle (scalded and dried) 1
- 1 Wash the apricots and soak them up with kitchen paper towels. Despite washing so much, few of them meet the requirements. Most of them are too soft to eat directly.
- 2 The apricots that meet the requirements are cut in half, sprinkled with sugar, marinated overnight, and then shaken to make the sugar stick evenly. (Originally, pickling for an hour would be OK, but my apricots do not produce juice, pickling more than one night before a lot of juice, you can adjust the pickling time according to the situation ~)
- 3 Pickled apricots are quickly boiled over medium heat until the juice is thick. (Be careful not to stir constantly. The thick syrup evaporates very quickly, and the syrup will splash hot hands. Use a long spoon, be careful!)
- 4 Put it in a clean bottle, refrigerate it with yogurt, pastries and juice.
N95 masks healthcare tips
So we tested popular brands to see just how effective they really are. N95 Mask where to buy N95 masks charlotte nc this post will teach you where to buy N95 mask wholesale as well as how much you should buy so that you may protect yourself. NIOSH N95 NIOSH-approved masks face where can I buy lots of N95 face masks? But if you overstock. It is not simply fatal yet transmittable as well-the infection can surely spread out with respiratory system beads or call with infected surface areas. If you're worried about the virus, gloves may protect you.
Healthcare food category
Snack, Children and adolescents diet, Salty, Children