Sugar-free version of frosted peanuts
Published Sep 3, 2023 at 04:04am ET
I was reminded that I could make some peanuts to eat when I was given a large bag of Shandong peanuts. Its easy to see peanuts frosted by other people, so try it too. Sure enough, its very simple.
Food Material List
- 1 Raw peanut rice Appropriate amount
- 2 sugar Appropriate amount
- 3 water Appropriate amount
- 1 Pour the peanuts into the frying pan and stir-fry them over low heat. (No oil in the pan)
- 2 After about 10 minutes, its almost ready. Its ready to serve.
- 3 Stir-fry sugar, put a little water in the pot, a little sugar. I dont use much sugar this time. Its about a spoonful full of coffee. First open the fire until it boils, then with the evaporation of water, the rest is syrup, gradually turn off the fire, until the syrup bubbles. (Theres too much water in the picture)
- 4 When syrup bubbles, add fried peanuts, stir-fry over low heat, and continue stir-frying.
My material is very small. I dont use a stir-frying spoon, just mix it with chopsticks. The syrup wrapped around peanuts gradually solidified and whitened
- 5 Out of the pot!
My peanut sugar content is very small, so I dont have the feeling of snow-white frost. But for healths sake, I think this sugar is enough, and its well wrapped and crisp to eat.
Dad said that my peanut fire is small, fried a little longer would be good.
Another attempt was made. This time, the peanuts were completely cooled, peeled and mixed with syrup. The syrup could not boil frost, so I guess we must mix the peanuts while they are hot to make frost.
N95 masks healthcare tips
In addition to this, you need to ensure that the mask has a good fit on your child's face and that there are no spaces around the borders of the mask. Free N95 masks where to find free N95 this suggests that the amount of time you invest using the 3M N95 needs to be actually restricted. KN95 KN95 vs N95 difference fourth, check the FDA's website to see if the name of the company that made the KN95 mask is there. The Centers for Disease Control recommend keeping at least one mask in your home. And how to use them correctly to ensure you won't get sick this year. In order to ensure your health and safety, we've developed a complete guide on how long you can wear a N95 mask while working on a DIY project.
Healthcare food category
Sour and hot, Staple food, Children and adolescents diet, Seafood, Braise, Children, Noodle