Super Detailed Decomposition of Soft Sweet Snow Cheese Sausage Bread
Published Oct 22, 2021 at 21:19pm ET
According to the characteristics of soft bread, we study the proportion of components. When you make different quantities, you can refer to me to make eight breads.
Food Material List
- 1 High gluten powder 250g 100%
- 2 Sugar 25g10%
- 3 salt 2.5g1%
- 4 Egg 1
- 5 Refrigerated milk 140 g 55%
- 6 butter 25g10%
- 7 yeast 3 to 4 g 1.3%
- 8 Several Hams About 8 breads
- 9 Instant cheese slices 8 or 8 tablets in sufficient quantity
- 10 Black and white sesame is optional A handful
- 11 Bread crisps have a way of doing it One scoop
- 1 Tip: For those who are just familiar with bread making, the whole process lasts about 3 and a half hours. If you want to bake bread early in the morning, you should spend about 1 hour kneading the dough the night before, then sprinkle the kneaded dough with water cover and freeze it in the refrigerator for fermentation. The next morning, it takes about 1.5 to 2 hours. Next step 1 - weigh the high gluten flour, sugar, salt, milk, most of the egg liquid, yeast, pour into the bread bucket and knead the noodles for 30 minutes, then add the softened butter and knead for 30 minutes, sprinkle some water in the middle, put the dough forward and beat a few times to become the pattern on the map, which is almost a glove film. If you want to finish it right away, ferment the dough in a bread machine for 1 hour. (The next day, bake it, then freeze it with a dough cover, and ferment it the next day.)
- 2 This is the result of overnight fermentation in refrigeration. I grew twice as big and poked my finger without rebounding. Step 2 - Take out all kinds of flattened and exhausted fermented dough, roll the dough with a rolling stick, fold and roll it, then divide it into 8 equal parts, knead the dough separately, cover the fresh-keeping film and relax for 15-20 minutes. During the relaxation period, the bread interior ingredients, such as sliced ham sausage and cheese, were prepared, giving an average of eight breads. Reserve a little bit of ham and sprinkle it on the surface.
- 3 Step 3 - Open the fermentation function of the oven and squat a bowl of boiling water on the bottom baking net of the oven. Place the baking tray in the middle and lower layers. Roll the loose dough into ellipses, lay ham and cheese on it, wrap it in the middle seam and glue it like on the picture, turn it over and mark it four times. Put the reshaped bread on the fermented oven tray. Fermentation takes about 25 minutes, and they are obviously twice as fat. The fermentation temperature of Changdi oven is 50 degrees too high. It can make a crack in the oven.
- 4 When making crispy grains during fermentation, you can do without haha if you are too lazy, but snowflakes are the effect of crispy grains. Sesame and ham crumbs can be prepared. For crispy granules, see the tips at the bottom of this recipe.
- 5 Step N - Fermented bread is taken out with the baking tray. The oven is preheated at 185 degrees. During the preheating process, the bread is brushed with egg juice, and ham crumbs and crisps are sprinkled. When step N is added 1-185 degrees, the bread tray is pushed into the oven. The actual temperature of the oven is controlled at 170 degrees, about 18 minutes during the baking process. Tin paper is added in time after coloring. I baked for 20 minutes, a little bit too? Im afraid Im not familiar with it.
- 6 The cheese in the middle is sour and smooth. With the aroma of ham, the soft bread, great!
N95 masks healthcare tips
Sixth, they have a fast turnaround time. YICHITA YICHITA N95 some online retailers currently provide N95 and KN95 masks. P95 is P95 better than N95 if you have a compromised immune system, you should avoid reusing your mask. Even if you have been vaccinated, you will still need to wear a mask in most situations. Examine the seal now. It is strongly recommended that you wear a N95 mask whenever you are outside during the day until the smoke has cleared.
Healthcare food category
Afternoon tea 1, Oven recipes, Meat 1, Braise, Children, Korean cuisine 1