Food Material List
- 1 Tenderloin 400g
- 2 tomato
- 1 When buying the tenderloin, ask the owner to cut it up and wash it, then sauce it, add cooking wine (of course, Shaoxing rice wine is the best), ginger, salt, egg white, sauce for 20 minutes.
- 2 In a pan, sit in oil until it is ripe. Wrap the sauced fillet with flour, fry it once, and pick it up.
- 3 Heat the oil until its eight ripe, fry the fillet again (so its crisp, depending on your taste, dont fry the tender one). Remove the fillet.
- 4 Put oil in the pan, pour the tomatoes washed, peeled and diced into the pan to boil tomato sauce, wait for the tomatoes to be stir-fried into paste, add sugar, vinegar, a little salt (to make the taste fuller), pour into the fried ribs, stir-fry, out of the pan, sprinkle a small amount of coriander, you can.
- 5 Forgive me for my rough, poorly logical recipe, but thats what I did. The taste and the fire really depend on my personal taste. What I like is the best. Ill see. After all, its not easy for me to cook in the dormitory with a rice cooker.