Sweet and Vinegar Bomb
Published Feb 3, 2020 at 05:46am ET
- 1 Quail eggs are boiled in cold water and then put in cold water. It is easy to peel and peel them out.
- 2 Rolling in dry starch, I feel like Im shaking the Lantern Festival.
- 3 Put oil in the pan and fry quail eggs when the oil temperature is 70% hot. When the quail eggs turn golden, take them out for reserve. Dont be too hot and fry them for too long, otherwise the eggs will burst open.
- 4 Take a bowl, add tomato sauce, vinegar, soy sauce, sugar, chicken essence and mix well.
- 5 Put some oil in the pot, heat the oil slightly, stir-fry the sweet and vinegar juice for a while, then put the fried quail eggs into the pot. Turn down the heat and stir-fry for a few times, and the juice will evenly distribute on the quail eggs, then turn off the hot pot.
N95 masks healthcare tips
It's time to discard your face shield and put on a new one if you notice any of these irritants while using it. Fold HoneyWell df300 N95 flatfold disposable respirator it's critical to remain safe when getting your flu vaccination this season. External Nose Clip nose protector for N95 mask i decided to buy a N95 mask to wear when the air quality was at its worst, and boy, did it get bad! In high-risk locations like a hospital, laboratory, or construction site, a N95 respirator mask is utilized. How to Clean and Reuse an N95 Mask. Some masks may not even withstand being washed after each use - so don't risk it unless your mask is designed for cleaning and reusing!
Healthcare food category
Lunch, Sour and hot, Cheese Cake, Detoxification and Nourishing Face, Delicious food, Northwest Cuisine