Tea and cheese cake 8 inches
Published Dec 31, 2020 at 02:53am ET
Severe cold can not participate in the elders birthday party can only overnight rush a cake to show filial piety, want to go and choose cheese cake, more hasty and lazy, there is no process map.
Food Material List
- 1 Cream cheese 500g
- 2 Yogurt 180g
- 3 butter 30g
- 4 Powdered sugar 75g
- 5 Fresh lemon juice 5g
- 6 Whole egg 3
- 7 Wood chaff cake 105g
- 8 Unsalted butter 20ml
- 9 Granulated sugar 5g
- 10 fresh strawberry Appropriate amount
- 11 Blueberry Appropriate amount
- 12 Unsalted butter 90ml
- 13 corn starch 20g
- 14 Tea powder 8g
- 1 Put the bottom of 105g wood chaff cake into the fresh-keeping bag, crush the biscuit with a rolling pin, add 30 g butter melted in water, stir evenly, press the bottom of the cake into an 8-inch mould with a spoon, and put it in the freezing layer for refrigeration.
- 2 Beat 500g butter cheese in water until smooth, add 75g sugar powder and continue beating until no granules.
- 3 Add 90 mL light cream, 180 g yoghurt, 5 g lemon juice, mix well.
- 4 Whisk eggs three times. Whisk one well and add the next. Stir well.
- 5 At this point, preheat the oven 160 degrees above and below the fire, then sift in 20g corn starch and mix evenly.
- 6 Remove the mould from the freezer and pour half of the batter into the mould. Adjust the oven to 160 degrees on fire and 140 degrees on fire. Put it in the middle of the oven for about 25 minutes until the surface is formed.
- 7 Mix 8g tea powder with the remaining batter evenly, pour it into the first layer of cheese forming mould, stir the surface bubbles, and put it in the bottom layer of the oven 160 degrees above and below the fire water bath for 60 minutes.
- 8 After the cake is out of the oven, it is cooled and demoulded. It is refrigerated for more than 3 hours and removed.
- 9 Whisk 20 ml light cream + 5 g sugar, put it in a mounting bag and squeeze it in the place where you want to put the fruit. Cut the strawberries in half and put them on the butter for decoration. The butter plays a fixed role. Sprinkle the blueberries at will and sift the appropriate amount of sugar powder for decoration.
N95 masks healthcare tips
To protect HCWs against COVID-19. KN95 KN95 v N95 mask if you find it uncomfortable or difficult to breathe with. Elastic Headband how to wear N95 mask straps they've seen these before. Many people are worried about radiation poisoning and how to protect themselves from it. But if you're not sure about whether or not yours does. There are many places where you can purchase your own N95 masks online or in store.
Healthcare food category
Oven recipes, Snack, Meat 1, Cake