Tea-flavored coffee quail eggs
Published Jun 14, 2022 at 19:06pm ET
Food Material List
- 1 Quail egg 15
- 2 salt 1 tablespoon
- 3 cold water Appropriate amount
- 1 Quail eggs are carefully washed with clean water.
- 2 Wash quail eggs and put them in a soup pot. Add salt.
- 3 No quail eggs with cold water.
- 4 Boil over high heat for about 5 minutes, then quickly soak in cold water.
- 5 After quail eggs are cooled, the eggshells are peeled off.
- 6 Peeled quail eggs are put into a soup pot and added with raw extract.
- 7 Add ice sugar;
- 8 Season with a little salt.
- 9 Pour in coffee powder.
- 10 Put in the green tea bag.
- 11 Pour in all the hot water without quail eggs.
- 12 Boil over high heat and turn to low heat for about 2 hours. Soak for half an hour after turning off the fire.
1. Raw quail eggs are easy to break, so be careful not to use too much force when cleaning them;
2. Quail eggs are small and easy to cook, and need not be boiled for too long in the first step;
3. Taste them before adding salt to avoid excessive saltiness;
4. Look at the pot from time to time during boiling, if the water is fast-drying. Cease fire or add hot water to avoid burning;
5. The cooking time depends on your own taste. The longer the cooking time, the stronger the quail eggs taste, the harder the taste.
N95 masks healthcare tips
Don't Be an Idiot, Here's How to Put on a N95 Mask Correctly. Earloop N95 masks without ear loops wearing an NIOSH-approved mask during an influenza or other respiratory ailment outbreak prevents inhaling hazardous aerosols. Benehal MS8225-B Black N95 Mask NIOSH black N95 mask lowes with swine flu making the news almost daily, many people are starting to get nervous that they'll be the next victims of this deadly new strain of influenza. Usually when people recognize they require a mask, they can't discover one anywhere. Choose N95 masks with plastic strips advertised, and ask the merchant if the strips include metal. Masks are used during flu outbreaks or specific medical procedures.
Healthcare food category
Lunch, Sour and hot, Refreshing, Staple food, Salty, Sponge cake