Teacher Isles Sponge Cake piece
Published Feb 14, 2022 at 09:36am ET
Food Material List
- 1 Whole egg 150g
- 2 Granulated sugar 110g
- 3 Low powder 100g
- 4 Water molasses 6g
- 5 butter 26G
- 6 milk 40g
- 1 The bait is put into the heat-resistant container, the surface is covered with fresh-keeping film, and the water is insulated to make it soft (to prevent fog from entering)
- 2 Put whole eggs in the basin, add sugar and stir slightly at one time. (Dont whisk) Put the basin in hot water and stir, make the temperature reach 40 degrees, then take out 1 bait and add 2 bait and stir thoroughly to melt the bait.
- 3 The beater whisks at high speed, (the initial egg temperature is 36 degrees) and stirs at two cycles per second.
- 4 Four and a half minutes later, the egg juice turns white. Use the egg beater to pick up the egg juice and describe a word. If the word disappears immediately, it will continue to pass 20 to 30 seconds. If the word is finished, it will be clear that it has already been sent.
- 5 Then change the low speed and continue beating for 2-3 minutes to the egg beater. Do not stir the whole egg beater. Fix one side to stir for 15 seconds or 30 degrees counter-clockwise to continue stirring. At this time, the bowl turns and the egg beater does not move. You will find that the big bubbles will be involved in the egg beater and the egg paste will become quite delicate (Xiaolang called this step). At the same time, the mixture of butter and milk is melted in hot water and kept above 40 degrees.
- 6 To test whether the egg paste has OK, insert toothpick into the position of 1.2 cm in the egg paste. If the toothpick does not fall down or slowly falls down, the OK is indicated.
- 7 Scrape the basin once to gather the surrounding egg juice together
- 8 Add flour at one time, the rubber knife touches the egg paste side by side, passes through the center at 2 oclock and then reaches 8 oclock. Then turn the paste at 9 oclock on the side of the basin. (Perhaps the explanation is vague, next time try to take a picture for you.) Turn the basin counter-clockwise with your left hand.
- 9 Average speed of mixing egg liquid, about 30-40 times of flour almost invisible
- 10 The melted milk butter liquid is sprinkled around the batter with a rubber knife and stirred for 90 to 110 times or so.
- 11 After mixing, the batter becomes glossy. When you pick up the batter, the flow of the batter will be a little thinner than that of the original batter, but it will be glossy.
- 12 Pour in the mould. Do not put the dead batter on the scraper. Knock the mould twice from the height of about 10 centimeters to the desktop to make the surface bubbles disappear.
- 13 Bake in 160 degree oven for 33-35 minutes
- 14 Remove and drop the mould again from a height of about 15 centimeters to prevent the cake from retracting.
- 15 Its better to put the cake upside down on the shelf for about 5 to 6 minutes and then cool it face up to cover it with a fresh-keeping film.
- 16 Fang Zis process is all from Huanhuans blog, because she writes in detail, and I wont repeat it.
Whole eggs, it is best to follow the prescription completely, because stirring many times is likely to defoam, pay attention to techniques.
N95 masks healthcare tips
And what not to do while wearing one. N95 USA N95 mask made in USA with ear loops many of these sellers offer free shipping and even free returns if there is an issue with your order. Xiantao Zhong Yi xiantao zhong yi N95 which can lead to problems like lung cancer. COVID-19 is an abbreviation for cohorting viral infection. In terms of respirator safety, This second type is loose enough for you to be able to eat or drink.
Healthcare food category
Sour and hot, Oven recipes, Meat 1, Braise, Children, Cake, Spiced, Healthy Nutrition, Cookbook for rice cooker, Restaurant cuisine