Now I can make a lot of delicious things by myself, and this little ideal has basically come true. But real life is not as easy as I imagined when I was a child. In order to live, to realize my value, I am busy working every day. It is 100 times more complicated to live at home than when I was playing games when I was a child. Salt, sauce, vinegar and tea are not the same. Fortunately, there is not only me but also him in this family. Everyone knows that they are really contributing their strength to this family. No one is just enjoying it. Everyone knows the weight on their shoulders. Everyone in the family is doing their best. I think its called life.
Food Material List
- 1 High flour 250g
- 2 20 g milk powder
- 3 45 grams of sugar
- 4 Salt 4G
- 5 Yeast 5 g
- 6 70 g of water
- 7 Soup 75 grams
- 8 25 g butter
- 9 Ten-grain Whole-wheat Ready Mixed Powder 10g
- 10 Raisins 60g
- 1 Put the soup seeds, sugar, salt and flour in the basin, heat the water slightly, do not exceed 50 degrees, melt the yeast in the water, then pour it into the above raw materials, start kneading the dough, stirring and kneading evenly until the dough is gluten.
- 2 Add butter and knead the dough until the dough expands. Make sure you fall a few more times to get the dough out of the dough.
- 3 Knead until the surface is smooth. Add the soaked raisins.
- 4 Put it in a warm place for basic fermentation. After the basic fermentation, the dough is twice larger than before. Dip one finger in the flour, poke a hole in the dough, and pull out the dough behind the finger without retraction or sinking, that is, the fermentation is completed.
- 5 The dough was divided into two equal parts according to flat exhaust gas. The dough was rotated and covered with fresh-keeping film and fermented for 15 minutes.
- 6 The dough is folded down, flattened and rolled gently, folded in 1/4 places on both sides. It is rolled up from one end, covered with fresh-keeping film, and fermented for 10 minutes in the middle. Then roll it open again and roll it up. The rolled dough is discharged into the toast moulds, covered with a lid, and fermented until the moulds are 8 or 9 points full. Cover the toast moulds and bake in the oven.
- 7 Bake in preheated oven 180 degrees below for 35 minutes
Dont eat fresh bread, because the lactic acid and acetic acid contained in it will hurt your stomach, please wait for cooling before eating. If you like hot food, bake it in an oven.
N95 masks healthcare tips
It may not be something you've ever considered, but it's one of the most common questions we get from customers. Care for the old - More safer, breath-able, and easy wearing N95 free N95 masks for seniors and foot-and-mouth disease-all of which can spread through the air with no regard for personal space or time constraints. Earloop N95 face masks with earloops the first thing you may notice when you see an N95 mask. Have you ever wanted to wear your brand or message on your face to show people? Well, now you can! Plant pollen.as well as various other great particulates drifting airborne. N95 masks are indeed one of your best bets at protecting yourself from airborne pollutants and allergens.