The Simplest Material - Natural Fermented French Bag Bread
Published Jul 5, 2020 at 12:27pm ET
Http: blog. sina. com. cngraceliy
Food Material List
- 1 Strong flour 300g
- 2 Rye flour with bran 100g
- 3 salt 8g
- 4 water 290g
- 5 Italian sweet fermentation head (if no natural fermentation is used, 2G fast yeast powder can be used, and the water content of dough can be adjusted appropriately. The water content of dough can be controlled at 68-70. 220g
- 1 High gluten flour 300g + rye flour with bran 100g + salt 8g + water 290g mixture, cook hook head 1-2 gear mixing into dough, shutdown, soak (static) for 60 minutes. Tear the Italian sweet fermentation head into small pieces and put it in the cooks machine. Mix it with the soaked dough. The chef hooks the head 1-2. This dough does not need to be kneaded until it is fully expanded. The dough surface is smooth and the dough is very gluten.
- 2 The kneaded dough is put into the fermentation pot, covered with fresh-keeping film for basic fermentation (room temperature 23 degrees), during which dough is doubled at 30 minutes and 60 minutes (let dough temperature and humidity be uniform), and the fermentation time at this stage is 1.5 hours. After the basic fermentation was completed, the dough was taken out of the fermentation pot and divided into two parts. The dough was rounded and relaxed for 30 minutes.
- 3 Relax the dough and circle it again. Press the dough 1/2 with a rolling stick.
- 4 Roll one side thin, smear melted butter, fold in half, that is, green billet.
- 5 Put it in a baking tray with oil paper and ferment it.
- 6 When the dough is twice the original volume, test the fermentation degree, touch the surface of the green bread with your finger, press it down and hardly rebound. Finally, the dough is fermented. Sprinkle some dry powder with a sieve to decorate the green bread.
oven plus slate, 230 degrees on fire and 190 degrees on fire, preheat 60 minutes in advance, put into the baking pan to close the door, about one minute to open the door and spray water to make steam, close the door. When baking for 15 minutes or so, the bread basically rises completely. Set the heating temperature to 220 degrees and continue baking for 25 minutes. During the baking period, pay attention to the observation. Tin paper should be covered after the surface is golden brown to avoid pasting. After baking, leave the oven and cool on the airing rack.
If no natural fermentation is used, the dough can be fermented with 2G fast yeast powder, and the water content of dough can be adjusted appropriately. The water content of dough can be controlled at 68-70%
N95 masks healthcare tips
Let's check out some information regarding just how huge this suggests those impurities can be. KN95 Mask KN95 mask versus N95 mask as well as make certain to toss your mask away when you're done using it - they typically aren't implied to be recycled! With Valve fully automatic N95 mask making machine with valve as well as why needs to you count on any kind of specific provider to offer you along with the very best high top premium N95 masks? There are a few things you can do to keep your kid as safe as possible if you must take him or her out in public without a N95 mask, though. Will reusing my mask protect me from pollutants less? No. Get KN95 Kids Mask 3-9y Pink and Blue.
Healthcare food category
Sour and hot, Refreshing, Oven recipes, Braise